This is the tour page for Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc by PK Hrezo.
This is a New Adult Time Travel Adventure Romance.
This tour runs Feb. 10-21st with reviews, author interviews, character interviews, and a few guest posts and top tens.
Tour Schedule:
2/10
- Gin's Book Notes - Review
- Every Free Chance - Review
- KCross Writing - Author Interview
- Mad Steam - Guest Post
2/11
- Books Live Forever - Review
- Bookish - Playlist
- Mad Steam - Teaser
2/12
- Literary Rambles - Author Interview
- Spare Reads - Review
- Book Briefs - Review
- Spiced Latte Reads - Review
2/13
- Buried in Books - Review
- Dizneeee's World of Books - Review
- Gluten Free +2 - Review
2/14
- Leisure Reads - Guest Post
- Loving the Language of Literacy - Review & Author Interview
- Books-n-Kisses - Review
2/17
- Ja čitam, a ti?- Review
- A Tiffyfits Reading Corner - Review
- Bibliophilia, Please- Guest Post
2/18
- The Nocturnal Library- Review
- Mad Steam - Review
- Books With Bite - Review
- Amethyst Daydreams - Guest Post
2/19
- My Love For Reading Keeps Growing - Review
Sammy the Bookworm- Review- S.J. Pajonas - Review & Excerpt
2/20
- Novel Novice- Guest Post
- My Tangled Skeins Book Reviews- Review
- Curling Up With a Good Book- Author Interview
2/21
- Novel Novice - Review
- Book- Marks the Spot - Review
- My Guilty Obsession - Review
Gateway to Different World - Review
Book Title: Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc
Author: PK Hrezo
Genre: NA Time Travel Adventure Romance Recommended Age: 16 and up
Length: 267
Release date: November, 2013
Tour Dates: Feb. 10-21
Description:
Welcome to Butterman Travel, Incorporated
We are a full service agency designed to meet all your exclusive time travel needs. Family-owned and operated, we offer clients one hundred years of time travel experience. A place where you can rest assured, safety and reliability always come first.
Anxious to attend a special event from the past? Or for a glimpse of what the future holds?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re a fully accredited operation, offering an array of services; including, but not limited to: customized travel plans, professionally piloted operations, and personal trip guides. *Terms and conditions do apply
Conference us directly from our Website. Our frontline reservation specialist, Bianca Butterman, will handle all your inquiries in a professional and efficient manner, offering a tentative itinerary and free fare quote, so you can make the most of your time trip.
We look forward to serving you at Butterman Travel, Inc., where time is always in your hands.
About the Author:
PK Hrezo is a native Floridian whose life could easily be a Jimmy Buffet song. She shares her home with her firefighter husband and their two children. When not creating characters and their worlds, PK can be found at her other job of rearranging passenger’s itineraries for a major international airline. The only hobbies she loves more than traveling, are reading, writing, and music, and when the four are combined she exists in total bliss.
She blogs regularly at PK HREZO: Fearless Fiction http://pk-hrezo.blogspot.com/

.jpg)


















I am excited about this!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl count me in!!! I wanted to read it ever since I've read your review. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI knew when I first saw this here on your blog that it's just the book for me. :)
ReplyDeleteSigned up!
Hooray! I'm definitely going to sign up for this one. I've wanted to read it since I saw it floating around the webs and read your review.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a fantastic story. Looking forward to the tour.
ReplyDeleteFirstly, LUV PK! One of my cyber besties. Thrilled for her.
ReplyDeleteI've just added you to my list of reviewers, Candace. Great site! Not sure how I've missed you.
I can't wait to check out all the lovely posts and I especially can't wait for the book. I've read her work on wattpad and really love it!
ReplyDelete