Hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ Bawdy Book BlogIt runs from November 7th to 11th . Click on the button above to join!
I haven't done a readathon in ages! We'll see how I fare with this one, I've been a slow reader lately.
I had missed where we needed at least one holiday or winter themed book but I happen to have this one from last year so it's the perfect chance to fit it in!
Start and finish Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc by PK Hrezo
Start and finish Clan by Realm Lovejoy
Start Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
And at the rate I've been reading lately, that will likely keep me busy. I'm also known for totally not sticking to the plan and reading totally different books, so this could change still. I'm a mood reader. :)
























I haven't done one in a really long time either. This looks like fun, good luck with your reading goals!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a mood reader too, but I do love making a plan anyway, even if I end up breaking it. Good luck with your read-a-thon!
ReplyDeleteWow I am not a planned reader. I pick my book and sometimes I pick the next book when I know I will be out of the house all day and will finish my current book. I'm way too mood driven. :) I have Horde and have not started it yet!
ReplyDeleteHope you get a lot read :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, they seem like great books :)
ReplyDeleteWell I love your "winter" themed choices and so need to start Aguirre's series ! Good luck my friend!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your goals Candace! I really need to read Enclave!!
ReplyDeleteUnbreakable is super creepy I hope you like it as much as I did! I also really have to finish the Ann Agguire series I only read the first one. I fail >.<
ReplyDeleteWish I had more time this weekend-I'm hanging out with friends most of the time. These look like great goals and I hope you meet them!
ReplyDeleteI need to enter a read a thon! Seems to give me more motivation to read...Okay I don't need more motivation! I guess it give me an excuse to ONLY read! :)
ReplyDeleteI need to do a readathon as well. These past fews days I've been sick and totally slacked in my reading schedule.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Candace. I picked mostly short Christmas Novella's so that could breeze through them. :)
ReplyDeleteSo far, I'm actually sticking to my reading plan. Like you, I tend to be a mood reader so this is an accomplishment for me. You're doing well so far with your reading, We can do this!
ReplyDelete