Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review Opportunity: Clan by Realm Lovejoy (YA sci-fi)


Review sign ups are now closed.

I'm excited to announce a review opportunity for Clan by Realm Lovejoy.  This is a YA sci-fi novel recommended for ages 16+.  The book is available in ebook and paperback worldwide. We are looking for reviews to be posted in December, January and February.  There is also a giveaway rafflecopter provided for those posting in December and January that will have 5 paperback copies, 4 ebooks, a Clan button and a signed illustration.  In order to be able to post this giveaway you will need to post your review before the end of January.

This book has been selected as a Kirkus Best Book and has a glowing review, which you can view on the Kirkus page HERE.


Clan by Realm Lovejoy
336 pages
Published: 11/12/13
 
Clans are Unity.
No variation. No deviation.
On Clades, to be a Clan is to be an exact copy. A perfect society cloning themselves to survive, even as the zombielike Frags threaten to overrun them on an unforgiving planet.
Clan 1672 (privately known as Twain) was never supposed to survive the Incubation Tank. But he did. Illegally. He is different from the other Clans.
A secret that could destroy him.


Find the Book:


About the Author:
Realm Lovejoy is an American writer and an artist. She grew up in both Washington State and the Japanese Alps of Nagano, Japan. Currently, she lives in Seattle and works as an artist in the video game industry. CLAN is her first book. You can find out more about her and her book at www.realmlovejoy.com



Find the Author:



Please fill out the form to sign up to review. Please estimate the review time period to the best of your ability so I know when to follow up.  If you sign up to review in December or January I will send you the rafflecopter code for the giveaway to include in your post.  Signing up does not guarantee you will be selected.  I'm looking for bloggers that are reliable, trustworthy and can follow directions.  If you sign up we're expecting a review, not a promo post (unless cleared ahead of time).  We expect all reviews to be posted on Goodreads and Amazon (there may be exceptions).  Only sign up if this is a book that you think you may enjoy. 

Review Sign Ups are now closed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs