Monday, November 11, 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

HoHoHo Holiday Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ Bawdy Book Blog  
Thanks ladies for the fun event!
The Read-a-Thon is now over!  I really didn't read much at all Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  I was so SO busy.  But fortunately I got some reading done before the weekend. So here's what I accomplished.  Also, I did read almost an entire middle grade book to my daughter, but I didn't really keep track of that.  And I also suddenly got an obsession with etsy and wasted too much time staring at the site.  So really, I could have done so much better.  But oh well, it is what it is.
Finished Horde by Ann Aguirre (pages 220-418)
  Read All I Want by Jolene Perry, Kaylee Baldwin and Rachael Anderson


  Read Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc by PK Hrezo

7 comments:

  1. For not reading much 3 of the days you did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got 3 books read and that is never a bad thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this! I'm so behind on my tbr pile!!! (Seriously, I am)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow for not reading much on the weekend, you still did wonderfully! And Horde!! I loved that book so fiercely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay-some reading is still worth celebrating even if we wanted to do more (I only finished one book this weekend-oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I ever attempted to read more than one book at a time!
    Good job on your Read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs