Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pre-Blogoversary GIVEAWAY! Ruby Red Trilogy- full set!


Something Wicked Returns is over (*sad face*) and winners are being picked slowly (I've got most picked and emailed, but still have a few more to do).  My blog looks empty now that that huge list of giveaway's is gone and I realized that it's almost time for my FIVE year blogoversary!  My blogoversary is in December but I thought I might kick it off a bit early with a giveaway of the full trilogy of Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier.
Macmillan sent all three books for giveaway, so they are all brand new! The first two are in paperback and the third in hardcover (I know, the non matching covers bother me too, but what can you do?).  This is one of my most favorite series and I recently reviewed Emerald Green.  I'm sad to see the trilogy over now. :(  But I'm happy to share the set with someone else so they can enjoy them too!

For those unfamiliar with the series, here's the description of Ruby Red (that's the hardcover cover):

Gwyneth Shepherd's sophisticated, beautiful cousin Charlotte has been prepared her entire life for traveling through time. But unexpectedly, it is Gwyneth, who in the middle of class takes a sudden spin to a different era! Gwyneth must now unearth the mystery of why her mother would lie about her birth date to ward off suspicion about her ability, brush up on her history, and work with Gideon, the time traveler from a similarly gifted family that passes the gene through its male line, and whose presence becomes, in time, less insufferable and more essential. Together, Gwyneth and Gideon journey through time to discover who, in the 18th century and in contemporary London, they can trust.

Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier.  Provided by the publisher, but mailed by me. 
Open to US only *sorry, international shipping is out of my price range these days*
Must be 13 or older to enter.
Ends 11/20
Fill out the rafflecopter to enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Sorry I've had some trouble keeping up on my commenting and visiting other blogs.  Between work, headaches and kids it's been crazy! On top of that the Something Wicked Returns event was a bit time consuming AND, I just got an awesome new bookcase that I assembled ALL BY MYSELF!  I'm pretty proud of that fact.  It took HOURS, but isn't it pretty?  Sorry, the light in the background made it hard to get a good photo but I am waiting to get some help to move it.  I'm looking forward to spreading out my books a little and filling it up (hopefully not TOO full).  When I'm going through my books I'm going to be setting some aside for the huge blogoversary giveaway(s)!  Have a great week everyone!
 

30 comments:

  1. I love the new bookcase, you did a wonderful job with it!!
    Also, Thank You for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely cannot believe that Something Wicked is over! It passed in a blur.
    Congrats on assembling the new bookcase, it looks gorgeous. :)
    Have a great Sunday, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blogverse is in December as well! On the 21st to be precise :) Love the bookcase <3

    Happy reading, luv! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woha 5 years?? Amazing girl. I cannot wait for the real celebration. I'm sad that Something Wicked is over too but well hopefully it'll be back next year. I love your new shelf! It looks amazing and I cannot wait to see it filled with books.
    Great post Candace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pretty new bookcase! I love it! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on almost 5 years! That is truly great, Candace.

    I have to say that I love the new covers. And nice job on the cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bookcase and five years ..girl you rock!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bookcase and congrats on putting it together yourself, that is quite the feat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the giveaway, Candace. And that is so awesome that you've been blogging for 5 years. My 2nd blogoversary is coming up this December and I can't believe that I've been blogging for 2 years already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love the book shelf! 5 years, that is awesome! Enjoy the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that is a pretty bookcase! And good job putting it together by yourself. I'm excited to celebrate your FIFTH blogoversary-such an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo lovely new bookcase! I need one badly, so far the ones I found were okay...but not what i was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa, it seems like you just had your 4th blogoversary! Crazy. And yay for a new book shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh I REALLY want to check out the ruby red trilogy! and omg FIVE years? CONGRATS! that is AMAZING!!!

    I also set up the three bookshelves in my room.. I prefer working alone and accomplishing something :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yay!!!! Blogoversary coming up! So happy for you :) I'll have another one of mine in April, and I'm super excited for it :) Your new bookcase looks fab! Love the chic look! I hope it's filled with beautiful books by now - we demand another picture!! :D I need at least one new bookcase, too, but we're renting right now, and soon will probably be moving again.. so hubby isn't too thrilled about that idea (not that he's particularly thrilled about all the books lying around and piling up in random places either). Oh well..

    AND GOSH! Ruby Red series! I need it so bad! I haven't read any of the books and I feel so behind! Thanks for the chance, Candace! I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, nice bookcase!!! The trilogy looks gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That IS pretty! Well done. And congrats on five years- wowza! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Candace, Congratulations on your upcoming FIVE-YEAR blogoversary, that is AWESOME! Nice giveaway, too. Beautiful bookcase:) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy moly! FIVE years!?!? That's awesome! Congrats! And congrats on the successful bookshelf. I'm envious, both for the extra book space and the talent that let you put it together. I am so not am DIY-capable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! How exciting! I've entered this even though I'm in Canada and I'm willing to pay the shipping cost! If I win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty new bookcase! Congrats on our blogoversary. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely new bookcase, Candace! :) I don't have the time to start ANOTHER series right now so I won't enter your giveaway, but I am still envious of the lucky winner of your generous prize, hah.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wicked was fun! Great giveaway! Oh and I love the bookcase! You got skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the covers on these books!!! I have been waiting so long to get my copies of these!! Just so you know Candace, no matter who's name comes up for the giveaway, it translates to mine LOL!!! JK

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to get my hands on those books! Thanks for the giveaway!

    Also, I love that bookshelf. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. FIVE years?! Huge congrats!

    Like the new bookcase -- didn't realize in the photo you posted on IG that you had put it together. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy early fifth blogoversary!! So glad that you are still blogging Candace!

    That is one lovely bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I FEEL FOR THESE BOOKS AFTER I SAW THE AMAZING MOVIE!!!!!! watch it!!!!!!
    Rubinrot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs