Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Last Hurrah Hop GIVEAWAY!


Summer is winding down, school has already started for a few, and all those summer activities are coming to an end.  The Last Hurrah is a sort of final salute to summer and the final bit of summer fun.  School doesn't start here until September, but it will be here before we know it!  The Last Hurrah runs August 18-24.  This hop features summery reads. 


This hop is hosted by ME and is the last of the Summer Giveaway Hops that Jen at YA Romantics, Jen at The Starry Eyed Revue and myself put together.  It's been a good time and I'm sad to see it all end...

I've read a few good summery reads this year, these are my favorites.  Keep in mind, my idea of summery reads are books that are lighter & funner.  They can have some serious stuff happen, but for the most part be stress-free. {Side note: my favorite of all of these are My Life Next Door and Just One Day, they might both make it on my best of the year list.}


I'm giving away a $15 Gift Card or a book ordered from The Book Depository if you are international and they ship to you.  This way you can pick which one YOU want!
Open Worldwide
You must be 13 or older to enter.
Fill out the rafflecopter!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Make sure you check out all the other awesome giveaway's too! 

205 comments:

  1. Yay for this hop, so much fun!!

    I have actually read quite a few great reads that have surprised me, Dreamscape being one of them, Resilient and then a ton of NAs!

    Thanks for hosting this hop Candace and for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved This is What Happy Looks Like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not very summery but I've read a lot of great books this summer. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta, Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein are my favorites.

    Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read lots of good books this year, but none of them were particularly summery. Jennifer Estep's Midnight Frost, Shana Abe's The Sweetest Dark, and Generation V by M.L. Brennan were some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered The Last Hurrah Hop GIVEAWAY.
    It would be great to win a book from The Book Depository.
    In response to your question of
    Did you read any good summery reads this year, do you have any you recommend? Or even just any favorites in general?
    I would recommend "A Certain Summer" by Patricia Beard.
    Thank you for having this giveaway!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently finished Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton and it's definitely a summer book - great for the beach as well. I can't wait to dive into Sixteenth Summer. I'm sort of on a mission to read as much summer books as possible before school starts.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any books this summer that could be considered "summery" reads but I did read The Bronze Horseman this summer and it was beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Magic Rises and MacRieve. Some of my favorites are The Vampire Empire series, Kresley Coles IAD and Stephanie Plum series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite go to summer series is Jenny Han's Summer I Turned Pretty series. My favorite summery reads this year (so far) are probably The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen and Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland. I'm really looking forward to reading Flirting in Italian after reading your review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! I love summer books. I've read several of those and enjoyed them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I had a great amount of paranormal reads this summer! Not much of a contemp reader. But yes, there were lots of great finales to series that I read that were pretty freaking awesome! Like Nicole Peeler and Kristen Painter to name two at the top of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the giveaway! I read a lot of great summer books like If I Should Die and Of Triton. <3
    -Cali W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favorite summer reads was Darkness Kindled by Samantha Young.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The only one I read with a summer theme that I absolutely loved was Of Poseidon By Anna Banks. Other than that the ones I recommend checking out would be One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker, Wild Cards By Simone Elkeles, The Selection By Kiera Cass, Taking Chances By Molly McAdams, Such a Rush By Jennifer Echols, and Smash Into You By Shelly Crane. Thanks so much for the giveaway =D

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read a ton of great books... Pulse, Collide, Taking Chances, Emerge, Pushing the Limits, Lost for You, Today Only, Whiskey Beach...
    currently loving It All Started With A Lima Bean!

    Thanks so much for this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. just read and enjoyed all our yesterdays

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flat Out Love by Jessica Park - amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you give a rake a ruby... reading it now and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved Cutting Ties by Danielle Stewart, Dreamscape by Christie Rich, Ugly Ducklings by Stacy Gail, and Catching the Bad Guy by Marie Astor...and many more. Here's My HOP

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anything by E M Delafield is hilarious! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know if its a summer read but I'm just finishing Rebecca Donovans The Breathing Series and I absolutely loved all three books. I would recommend them to everyone! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Most books I've read this year are not summery and happy and I DO NEED some happy readings... Although being a sad book, I do recommend a lot "Slammed".

    Thanks for the giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read Heart Of Obsidian by Nalini Singh. I highly recommend it. It is part of a series.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two great summer reads this summer for me were Golden and The Book of Broken Hearts. YA contemporary always is a great summer choice for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i enjoyed reading New Species over again and Master of Shadowlands series

    ReplyDelete
  27. the darkest minds by alexandra bracken! FANTASTIC BOOK

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not s summary read but still an awesome story! The Story Guy by Mary Ann Rivers

    ReplyDelete
  29. I didn't really read any summery reads this year. The only one that comes to mind is J. Daniel Parra's book PIECES OF TRACY, about a woman who leads two very culture-specific lives in NY and Rome. It's a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I read Ruby's Fire and really enjoyed it. Ya Sci Fi

    ReplyDelete
  31. MacRieve by Kresley Cole.
    Thanks :-)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  32. All three books from Bloodlines - Richelle Mead :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I read The Sea Breeze series by Kristen Ashley. I think that is more Y/A but they were by the beach LOL!! I have read a few good ones as well. Crashed by Danielle Elwood is great.

    ReplyDelete
  34. No summery books read but I loved the Maze Runner series which I recently finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved the Harvesting. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Read Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally and The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler. Both were amazing reads. :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. I recommend Second Chance Summer for a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lost and Found by Nicole Williams. A very nice cute summer read. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved Kresley Cole's Macrieve, Kate SeRine's Along Came a Spider, Lorenda Christensen's Never Deal With A Dragon, Megan McMinimy's Half-Blood Princess and Immortal Heart. Thanks for sharing the hop and the giveaway. evamillen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. There are so many good books this summer. Currently the only The Immortal Instruments series is the only books that keep popping in my mind. It probably has to do with the movie release this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I started reading the Song of Ice and Fire series this summer. It's pretty fantastic so far. Thanks for the giveaway!

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sadly, this summer I have not read any books at all. I am hoping to start reading again but just cannot seem to get in the mood to read. Thank you for the generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. my fave is books by amanda quick..love them so much !!
    thx u :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you so much for this giveaway!

    I just finished reading Dare You To by Katie McGarry, it is now one of my favourites, I love Katie McGarry she is such a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have read a lot of good books this summer Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  46. "That Summer" by Sarah Dessen! Also......"The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight" for the second time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I read a great new release YA by Helen Stringer titled Paradigm, it was really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. i haven't read any summery reads in fact it's quite a novelty to me but i do have several of the titles yuou showed on my wishlist^^

    ReplyDelete
  49. YES-- I recommend Just Like Fate by Suzanne Young and Cat Patrick. It was so good, def one of my favorites of the entire year >.<

    ReplyDelete
  50. The books by Cora Carmack. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. Christina K. in the rafflecopter

    Definitely This Is What Happy Looks Like! It's very summery:)

    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I recommend The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N. K. Jemisin.

    ReplyDelete
  53. To be honest, most of the books I have read were not too summery. Lots of action in them, a bad guy you love to hate and or a quest to save the world. But I did enjoy Beth Revis's Across the Universe series as a recommendation of a series of books I quite enjoyed. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  54. The two best books I read this summer: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and Butter by Erin Jade Lange.

    Thanks for the chance to win!!

    -Amber Terry-

    ReplyDelete
  55. Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have read so many nice books this year, but I really enjoyed Poison Study! :)

    Lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  57. My favorite this summer was Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  58. All the books I've read aren't really summery... but, I would recommend The Maze Runner Trilogy. Such great books! You should read it before the movie comes out on Valentine's Day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  59. This summer I read many wonderful books: Present Perfect, Bully, MacRieve, on the island, the note, Frigid, Lick and many other!!!!! - Sofia T.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This summer I read the whole Percy Jackson saga XD I don't care if it's for Children but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I read American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin :) It's awesome and light enought to be a perfect summer read !

    ReplyDelete
  62. I loved Amy and Roger's Epic Detour :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I read a bunch of books this summer but I guess the one I remember the most at the moment anyway is Maggie Henning & The Realm

    ReplyDelete
  64. Finally read Game of Thrones books. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I read 2 books which I enjoyed but I wouldn't consider them light and summery :
    . Gone, Girl
    . Fragile by Lisa Unger

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I read a lot of books this summer but I just read A Shade Of Vampire and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I read My Life Next Door last year and it has been my favorite book so far! I've read it several times now! I also really love Sarah Dessen's "Along for the Ride".

    ReplyDelete
  68. my favorite summer reads so far, Easy by Tammara Webber, Slammed by Colleen Hoover and Storm by brigid kemmerer

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thanks for hosting this great hop!
    I would say Eric the Vampire Slayer. I really enjoyed it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  70. I had just finished the book Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble and it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I loved Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Did you read any good summery reads this year, do you have any you recommend? Or even just any favorites in general?
    I read The Fault in Our Stars, and just like anyone else, I LOVE IT.
    Also I'm reading Burn for Burn and it's omg so good.
    Those were my favorites, I think.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Finishing up the Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I read lots of good books this summer. My favorites were Beautiful Broken Rules by Kimberly Parr, Playing for Keeps by Emma Hart, Frigid by J Lynn, and Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron. I would definitely recommend these books. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. My two favorites this summer are Gameboard of the Gods and Phoenix. LOVE these two series!!! And there are quite a few more that I am still looking forward to reading. Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I read The Moon and More this summer. I'm a huge Sarah Dessen fan, so I was pretty stoked she had a new novel coming out. I was sort of on the fence with it until I started getting toward the end. All in all, though, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I read and loved A Matter of Days, The 5th Wave, and In the After.

    ReplyDelete
  78. i read silencio the becca and hp6

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi! Well, this summer I have re-read the "Perfect chemistry" series, and another gooood summer read is "Looking for Alaska". I would really like to read "How to ruin..." and any other summer book...so, thank you for the giveaway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I discovered Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series this summer and fell in love with Claire and Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  81. My 2 favourite reads this year are Nalini Singhs Heart of Obsidian (psy/changeling book 12) and Magic Rises (Kate Daniels book 6) by Ilona Andrews :) I f you haven't heard of these authors or series they are definitely ones to add to your TBR lists they are seriously addictive and fantastic books! Thank you for the giveaway :)

    amieesnow@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. One of my favorite books that I've read this year is 'When You're Ready' by J.L. Berg!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I finally got around to reading Anna and the French Kiss and absolutely loved it! It was one of the cutest books I've ever read
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  84. Just getting started to read have no good ones yet.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I have read some great books actually :3 But most are actually on this list D:

    ReplyDelete
  86. I really loved How My Summer Went Up in Flames. I read it for free on Pulseit.com and I wasn't really expecting to like it a lot much less loved it and put it on my super favorites self on GoodReads. It was so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I loved Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover, the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones, and Lost & Found by Nicole Williams!
    Lacey T

    ReplyDelete
  88. I wouldn't say I read much that SCREAMS summer. I do hope to read Anna and Roger's Epic Detour next week though.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am anxiously awaiting Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing read.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I loved Happy(ish) by Cara Trautman. Highly recommend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  91. yes, many books but some of them were lost time and money

    ReplyDelete
  92. I recommend A Discovery of Witches, such a great book! :)

    Thanks, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  93. i havent read any summer book but i did read Just Listen by Sarah Dessen:)

    ReplyDelete
  94. I loved The Fault in Our Stars this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Grave Mercy is a good book any time of year, as is anything by Megan Whalen Turner or Ally Carter.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have read some good books so far this year.. I have been trying to catch up on some in the past books that i havent gotten around to read.. I recently read The Voice by Jennifer Anne Davis--it was really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Throne of Glass was a great read. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I loved The Distance Between Us. It's a wonderful book! <3

    ReplyDelete
  99. The Blackdagger Brotherhood book2 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm still eyeing english paperback copy of TFiOS!

    ReplyDelete
  101. The Darkest Craving is my favorite summer read so far

    ReplyDelete
  102. I've read quite a few good books this summer. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I just read Star Cursed! OH MY GOSH!!! gahhhh its so good I can't wait till the third one comes out! I think that one is that last one and I can't wait to read it and find out how it ends!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I did not have enough time to read any summery reads this summer but hope to read some this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favorites over this summer were "When the World was Flat (and we were in love)" by Ingrid Jonach and also "Opal" by Jennifer L. Armentrout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  106. Favourites- My Life Next Door, Anna and the French Kiss, The Distance Between Us :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. I read a few great books. Protect Me by Jennifer Culbreth; My Savior Forever by Vicki Green; Perfect Fling by Carly Phillips and Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery

    ReplyDelete
  108. For summer, I definitely think light comedic reads. Sarah Dessen can be a bit on the heavier side but she's probably the outstanding example of summery reads for me especially This Lullaby and The Truth About Forever. Any book with the beach on the cover is pretty good though too!

    ReplyDelete
  109. wait for you by jennifer l. armentrout

    ReplyDelete
  110. My favorite series this year (summer included) is Kate Daniels.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I enjoyed ONCE UPON A TOWER by Eloisa James.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I read 'Honeymoon for One' by Chris Keniston. That was probably the only summer-y thing I read all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I read 'Honeymoon for One' by Chris Keniston. That was probably the only summer-y thing I read all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I have read some very good books this summer. Some of them are Criminal by Karin Slaughter, Sleepwalker by Karen Robards, Strand of Deception by Robin Caroll. Thanks for having this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I love Jonathan Stroud's novels, ive read bartimaeus trilogy and ring of solomon, and they are great. Also, thanks a lot for this giveaway:) cheers~
    ---Elee

    ReplyDelete
  116. I read My Life Next door and The Perks of Being Wallflower. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  117. I loved Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden. Thank you for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. I recommend For Everly by Raine Thomas book.

    ReplyDelete
  119. So many, many good books!! Sentinels of New Orleans series is good! Cupcakes, Trinkets, and other Magical Weapons was another fun one. Stitch and Shudder, Silver Hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I totally recommend Of Beast and Beauty by Stacy Jay. Even though it's not summery read but it's such a beautiful retelling of Beauty and Beast and the romance ahhh it was so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I recently read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris and loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. I read so much this summer that I could give a long list, but my most recent great read was The Lotus Palace by Jeannie Lin.

    Thanks for co-hosting the hop and for the giveaway opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I actually got the chance to read the Percy Jackson series and enjoyed it very much.

    Rafflecopter Name Dawna Newman

    ReplyDelete
  124. I really liked the Vampire Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I loved On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves!

    ReplyDelete
  126. One of the books I have read for a great summery read is Sweet Contradiction by Peggy Sue Martinez and I just finished Jane's Melody by Ryan Whitfield.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I loved The Vincent brothers by Abby Glines!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I've read a lot of graphic novels lately; some of my favorites have been Anya's Ghost, Ghostopolis, and Brain Camp.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I encountered more mediocre books than terrific books this summer, sadly enough. I did enjoy Once Upon a Prince and Catch a Falling Star, but I can just barely remember them. I think I need some new books!

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'd say...Jellicoe Road by Melina Manchetta (or anything by the author!)

    ReplyDelete
  131. I loved the Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (and all of her books!) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  132. My Life Next Door is absolutely amazing! The Sea of Tranquility and the Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han were really good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  133. Loved Anna and the French Kiss and Goddess Legacy!! Really surprising.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I loved The sea of tranquility and Get Bent

    ReplyDelete
  135. I've read many many great ones this year. Currently I'm reading Larissa Ione's Demonica/Lords of Deliverance series and I love it!
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  136. There have been so many it is hard to decide. Out of Play was really good and so was Effortless With You. I lover all of Sawyer Bennett's books to.

    ReplyDelete
  137. This year, I really liked Dragonwitch by Ann Stengl.
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  138. I read the whole Fever series by Karen Moning this summer. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I read life of pi thid summer. Coool read

    ReplyDelete
  140. Second Chance Summer was AWESOME. Also, though it's not a summer read really at all, I read A Game of Thrones on vacation and it was perfect because I had a big chunk of time in which to just relax and read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  141. I really liked Splintered by AG Howard and The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer, thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Hmmm... my favorite summery read ever is My life Next Door. I haven't really read too many "summery" reads this year. I did read Blaze, recently, which felt summery to me, even though it's a school year book. I liked it quite a bit!

    Brynna

    ReplyDelete
  143. Boy in the striped pyjamas I liked although it's not summery.

    ReplyDelete
  144. I have read a few good books. I liked Feed by Mira Grant- although not very summery lol.

    ReplyDelete
  145. This Summer I really loved The Sea of Tranquility:)
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Thanks for the hop! I don't have a fave summery read but this summer, my fave book has been Lucky In Love by Jill Shalvis!

    ReplyDelete
  147. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Don't have any recomend now. But my favorite read this summer was A night Prince Series by Jeaniene Frost :)

    ReplyDelete
  149. read The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han this summer, a perfect summer read! <3 ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  150. for this summer i was to busy to read a book

    ReplyDelete
  151. This summer I have been working my way through Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series.

    ReplyDelete
  152. The Selection by Kiera Cass and Secondary Characters by Rachel Sch. (ebook novella).

    ReplyDelete
  153. I recently read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and thought it was amazing! I would definitely recommend it! Thanks for this amazing giveaway – I would love to win!

    Suz Reads
    klaxon63350 (at) mypacks (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  154. I would recommend the Hollows series by Kim Harrison. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  155. Opal, was my favorite this summer :D Thanks for the giveaway!
    (Ileana A.-rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  156. I enjoyed "or Nick by Taylor Dean" was a great and interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  157. I recommend the Game of Thrones series. I actually read the first book in the series 10 years ago and it was nice to go back and read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  158. I have been re-reading all the ender and bean books, in preparation for the movie coming out later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  159. im reading Inferno by Dan Brown, if you like mystery this is the book, its fun like angels and demons
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  160. I read Pushing The Limit, Dare You To and Crossing The Limit by Katie McGarry. I thought they were good.

    ReplyDelete
  161. I don't read summery reads, per se, just whatever appeals to me at that moment. Of the books I've read so far this summer, I'd most recommend Briggs' Frost Burned.
    jmcgaugh (at) semo (dot) edu

    ReplyDelete
  162. I think the best summer read this year for me was The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski because it just seriously made me swoon. Even though it was my first NA book to read, I still thought it was adventurous like any YA book, but with more adult themes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  163. I'm on the 7th, 8th and 9th book of Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold series (Summer Days, Summer Nights and All Summer Long). Love going back to Fool's Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  164. I read the Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini this summer and it's one of my all-time favorites now! Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys Greek mythology, or anyone else for that matter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  165. I really enjoyed In Honor by Jessi Kirby but there were a few things I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  166. I read The 5Th Wave by Rick Yancey and I am reading The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, all really great books!

    ReplyDelete
  167. i liked sammy's hill, history of love, and madonnas of lengingrad, thank you! carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  168. i read The Frog Prince it's a romantic and comedy story by Elle Lothlorien
    i love it

    ReplyDelete
  169. I loved My Life Next Door! Another good book I read this summer that wasn't summery is Shadow and Bone. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  170. My favorite books this summer are Heart of Obsidian and Macrieve. I'm really looking forward to Styxx coming out in September.

    ReplyDelete
  171. i am reading now in the shadow of evil and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  172. I recommend the In a Heartbeat by Hilary Storm

    ReplyDelete
  173. I read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris this summer. It's the perfect summer read. It's quick, light, and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  174. I also love 13 Little Blue Envelopes and This Is What Happy Looks Like. :D I think Conjure by Lea Nolan and Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger also make good Summer Reads if you're into paranormal stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  175. I'm wanting to read Origin by Jennifer Armentrout..that is one of my favorite in general. I haven't really found any new books besides some you have already listed above for the giveaway.

    Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  176. All Our Yesterdays is at the top of my list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  177. I don't have any specific summer reads selected yet, but I plan to find paranormal reads or summer horror stories for selections. michelle_willms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I read Hopeless and This Girl by Colleen Hoover and Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec, all of these are great books.

    ReplyDelete
  179. I read Hopeless and The Mercenary.. awesome reads! Still have room for more. .;))

    erikalrhodes at gmail dot com Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  180. I read Tatiana and Alexander... so many feelings, I complete in love with this book

    ReplyDelete
  181. I loved Hopeless by Colleen Hoover and All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, both amazing books. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  182. I need to catch up on books but I love the As the World dies series by R. Frater and Willow Roses Daughters of Jaguars.
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. The best book that I have read this summer was NOS4A2. Not a summery read, but interesting all the same.

    Thanks for hosting the giveaway! Fingers crossed to win.

    ReplyDelete
  184. One of the best summer reads for me this year is American Girl On Saturn just because it was fun and hilrious... it's a must-read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  185. I really enjoyed The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller. It was just adorable! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  186. I really enjoyed Nantucket Blue. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  187. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  188. I'm reading the Game of Thrones series this summer. Currently on book 5 and freaking out about what to read next.

    ReplyDelete
  189. I'll also recommend A Game of Thrones and its sequels because they remind you winter is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  190. I discovered two amazing series this summer, the Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima and Temeraire series by Naomi Novik both I highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs