Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tour Page for ROOK by Monica MacDonald


This is the tour page for Rook by Monica MacDonald, the first book in the Timeless Games series.  This is a YA fantasy and this tour runs November 1st-15th and consists of reviews, author interviews, guest posts, character interviews & top ten posts.

Tour Schedule:
11/1

11/4

11/5

11/6


11/7

11/8
11/9

11/10

11/11

11/12

11/13

11/14

11/15
 


Rook by Monica MacDonald
Genre: Fantasy
Age: Young Adult
Published: November 1st
Page Count: Approx. 310
Find the book: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author: Website/Blog | Facebook | Twitter | GoodReads 

Could you be the monster to save who you love?

Two women, separated by generations, must leave what they know to start a new life. Seventeen-year-old Kate's senior year is ruined when she's moved from the only home she's ever known. After an isolating month alone in her apartment, school starts, but neither her classmates nor her teacher are who they seem. Kali, a single mother living in the nineteenth century wilds of Montana, is stalked by a malicious past. She fights to keep her daughter safe while her freedom is threatened by her less than benevolent benefactor. Both find love, and with it hope, but that is quickly ripped away as one woman must learn the lessons of the other -- before it's too late to save either.
About the author:
Monica is a married graduate student with three boys. Utah is home right now, but the need to wander has extended beyond the fantasy world of writing and into real life. She's lived all around the US and even into the Middle East. The world is really a small place, only made bigger through imagination.









 Tour sign ups are now closed. If you are interested in reviewing this title during or outside the tour please email me at candacesbookblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. I do like this cover! I don't know what the last one looked like but I do think the new version is eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover looks very wintry-I'm glad it's scheduled for November because it definitely doesn't look like a summer book. Will need to check my schedule for availability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting idea. I look forward to reading this so I can find out exactly how the two women are connected and what dangers are lurking beneath the exteriors of their lives. Thanks for a great interview and interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for a wonderful interview. I look forward to finding out what is happening is these women's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs