So the past couple weeks I've shared my week according to my instagram photos. It seems to be going over really well so I decided I would do it again but re-label it. This is a sort of a what-came-in-the-mail and what-I'm-reading sort of post with any new news at the bottom.
Earlier in the week I read this one... You can watch for my review and a giveaway coming up! I really enjoyed this series!
This was another I read and also enjoyed. My review is coming up soon for this one too!
The other one I read was this and I just love Andrea Colt! My review for this comes up soon as well!
I didn't get a lot in the mail but I did get this MG book which has short stories from some really great authors! Thanks Walden Pond Press!
And then I got these. They are parts of series I haven't read yet but I've heard good things about Seanan McGuire and Revenant Eve is a time travel story! But it's the third book... so I'm not sure what I'll do. I might just jump in, or I might try to get the first books. Thanks Penguin!
And then I had brought my kids to the library to get their reading awards and I found a couple that I've really been wanting to read. Lauren at Alice Marvels just reviewed The Theory of Everything and I saw that review immediately after I got back from the library with it and thought it must be a sign. Cause she really loved it! I honestly don't really have time to squeeze in library books, I have so many here I want to read already, but maybe I'll get at least one of these read, we'll see.
It's been a great week around here! Lots of new tour stuff going on and now I'm going to try to convince you that really need to sign up for these tours. Seriously, you need to!
I just posted sign ups for Lethal Circuit by Lars Guignard. This is an adult thriller and an audiobook review tour. It's not until November, you have some time yet! Check out the tour page and sign up HERE.
I actually posted about Rook last week or the week before, but we chatted a bit and the author decided on a new cover. I think this one reflects the story a bit more. This is YA fantasy and the tour is in November, so once again, you have some time! Check out the tour page and sign up HERE.
Okay, the last one for this week is Colony East by Scott Cramer. This is the sequel to Night of the Purple Moon (which I reviewed earlier this week as well) and both books are available for review (Night of the Purple Moon is also free right now on amazon and b&n). This tour runs Oct 21-31. This is YA sci-fi/dystopian. I REALLY loved the first book, so I highly recommend you check these books out, whether you participate in the tour or not. But the tour page and sign ups are HERE.
You can find the list of all the current tours HERE and see if any look like they strike your fancy. These ones are just the new sign ups, there are many others still open for you to sign up for!
Next week I will be in Seattle for a book event, so I'm not sure I'll post a weekly recap, but we'll see how things go. It might be more of an event recap and come later in the week instead.



























The cover of The Morning Star is beautiful! I haven't read any of the books in this series, I might check it out! Chimes at Midnight looks like something I'd like to read and I just found out Seanan McGuire is in fact Mira Grant.
ReplyDeleteI also need to check out your blog tours, I'm still a quite fresh blogger and haven't done any blog tour before. I need to look into it.
My Stacking the Shelves post.
It's so awkward as I only know one of those books from that list. I look forward to what you think of Also Known As!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading, hon! <33
It's so tough when you end up with books mid series! I'd hit up the library to see if you like the 1st and then go from there! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSome of these I haven't heard of yet but they look like they will be good reads!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the new additions!
I hope you enjoy the new additions. :) Happy reading.
ReplyDeleteAwesome haul, I will be starting Morning Star tomorrow and cannot wait. Enjoy them all my friend!
ReplyDeleteRevenant Eve looks interesting and anything Seanan McGuire writes is good.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Looks like you got some lovely books this week! There are so many books I want to read from my library but I'm not sure I have a lot of time for them either.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! I really loved catching up with your week this way. :) Off to check out the tour sign ups.
ReplyDeleteAh!!! now that I see "Wavecrossed" in your post it reminded me of an email I needed to reply! Gah! I need more time each day! I loved Andrea Colt's TORCHED!
ReplyDeleteI adore posts like this, and I don't know why. I think I'm just nosy and like to see what other peoples lives are like, or I'm just lazy, don't want to do the research myself, and love it when people give me great books to put on my reading list. Either way, I think you should keep doing this post!
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived in bigger cites so I can go to more bookish events. Cool recap.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great looking books there. I like the way you do this post.
ReplyDeleteI love the instagram-style shots-fun way to make this post. Wavecrossed looks really neat-excited to see your review!
ReplyDelete