Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reading Resolutions Giveaway Hop Linky


Reading Resolutions Giveaway Hop is coming up soon!  I'm putting together the linky here so you can see if your on it.  These are the people that have already signed up.  If you haven't yet signed up please do so HERE, and NOT on this post.
If you haven't signed up, or heard about it yet, this is a Giveaway Hop running from January 3-9.  It is for book related items only.  
Please post your giveaway's at 12:01 am on January 3rd (night of the 2nd) and close it out at midnight on the 9th.  
Keep in mind this is a hop, so there are many blogs to visit~ so try to limit your entries.  It's up to your own discretion on what your entries are, your just encouraged to keep it fast and simple.
Please have a link to the post, or the button that links to your post at the top of your blog so it's easy to find your giveaway.

Please check your link and make sure it works! If anything needs to be changed email me at candace_redinger(at)yahoo(dot)com

Okay, so here's who has signed up so far:

2 comments:

  1. Candace if you want you can actually close the linky list and then only you can add new people to it. Just set the ending date to yesterday. This will prevent others from adding their link and still allow you to add them from the linky dashboard. You just go into the dashboard, click on manage and then you can click new next to an existing entry and it will pop up a box for you to add new entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I'm not too late! I signed up on the form just now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs