Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)- Vlog

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week.  I'm not sure why the video quality is so poor.  Besides the lighting, which I know is bad.  I'll have to try to figure it out so next time it's not so bad.



For Review:
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano

Borrowed:
From Lori at Pure Imagination
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

From Angel at Reading Angel
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

What was in your mailbox?

12 comments:

  1. Wither!!! SO very exciting. I really want to read it and find out why you gave it 4 stars. I want to read Cryer's Cross as well!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats interesting that Wither had two different ARC covers! Thats kind of like Matched. A ton of people had the Matched cover that was all shiny and looked like the final cover but the copy I had was just black and covered in peoples comments about the book. Interesting how they do that. Oh and I really want to read Cryers Cross! It sounds so good! :)

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Wither in my tbr pile. I'm going to be reading it closer to its release date. I'm really interested in Cryer's Cross as well. Great mailbox!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing good things about Wither.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to read Wither really soon! And Please Ignore Vera Dietz looks really good! Hope you enjoy your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started Wither and am really intrigued by it. And Cryer's Cross looks great.

    Happy Reading!
    Mary
    The Book Swarm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Wither as well - can't wait to read it.
    Chrizette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy you liked all the books! I think it strange too that they have two ARC covers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I've heard so many good things about Vera Dietz especially.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to add Wither to my wishlist after seeing all the positive reviews it's gotten. Plus, the cover is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs