Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jewelry for book lovers! #giveaway *CLOSED*

 The other day I was on twitter and saw Hafsah from Icey Books tweet her new jewelry she makes.  I checked it out and loved it!  I had to order one!  Here's an example of one:


Pretty cool huh?  Well, I suggested she make some into magnets and she did!  Now I'm pretty sure I'll order  all of them but here's just one I like:



She has some that say Book Blogger Award and stuff too.  I think they are really cool and I love advertising the fact that I'm a reader.  I'm known for my love obsession for books so these are all perfect for me.  

Well, she's trying to get the word out about them so I asked if she wanted me to do a giveaway and spread the word and she said yes!  So one of you can win any of the items she has listed!  A necklace or a magnet.  
But keep in mind that these are really inexpensive.  You can buy a necklace for only $4.99 and a magnet for $2.99 and it's free shipping to the US!  Awesome, right?  So don't hesitate to put in an order! 

The Giveaway
CLOSED
One US person will win one item from Icey Books.

Rules:
US only
 Go to Icey Books and tell me what item you would pick. +1

Extra Entries:
Follow my Blog publicly by GFC +2
Tweet contest then leave link to tweet +1 (there's a RT button at the top of this post that your welcome to use just tag me @candacemom2two) 
Add them up for me +1

Leave a comment telling me everything you did and a way to contact you.
Ends Dec. 18th

25 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the pink and blue Reading Queen one. I want to cover my fridge in these magnents! Love it!!!
    +2 follow
    +2 follow Icey Books
    +1 RT https://twitter.com/#!/BritneyWyatt/status/12887267580317696
    Total: 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright here we go.
    follow by GFC +2
    Follow Icy Books +2
    Id get the I <3 Reading (red) +1

    trancespiderx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a hard request - how to choose just one!? But I did - for you, I did! And I chose the "My Life (Orange)" - how could I NOT choose that? It's a book and a cupcake. *drool

    They're brilliant! Congrats on the find! :)

    +1 (should totally be more since it was hard to choose) choosing something
    +2 Following
    +2 Following Icey
    +1 Addition!
    _________________
    Total: 6

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the book and cupcake and says "My Life" :D +1

    I follow your blog +2

    I follow Icey Books +2

    Add them up +1

    Total: +6

    pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love the cupcake/book my life one! Haha sounds familiar. ;)

    I'm a follower of your blog and Icey Books.

    Total entries: 6

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    a_hobbit_of_the_shire(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose the I <3 Reading button--The one with the darker blue in it. These are so very cute!

    +2 follow
    +2 follow Icey Books
    +1 addition
    =5

    mrsderaps @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is soooo awesome! My favorite is the Peace, Love, Books, necklace! Thanks for this great contest!
    +2GFC Follower
    rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lil hard to chose its a toss up between the I heart reading in read and the my life one withthe book and the cup cakes and deff thenecklace will have to get some of those megnets great post

    Follow my Blog publicly by GFC +2
    Follow Icey Books publicly by GFC+2
    Tweet contest then leave link to tweet +1 http://twitter.com/Bainesgoddess/status/13087830637027329

    Add them up for me +1


    mortalsinn@yahoo.com

    + 6 total

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would pick the My Life (ORANGE)! +1
    Follow you via GFC +2
    I follow Icey Books via GFC. +2
    I tweeted! (@melissajackson0) +1
    Added them up for you +1

    TOTAL= +7

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all great but the book-a-holic necklace is too cute!

    Follow my Blog publicly by GFC +2
    Follow Icey Books publicly by GFC+2
    Tweeted +1: http://twitter.com/#!/BookNoise411/status/13096464838295553

    Jennifer
    BookNoise at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea. I really like the Bookaholic - it fits.
    I follow your blog as GFC - MarthaE
    I follow Icey Books by GFC -MarthaE
    I tweeted: @ MSEREADS
    Total = 6

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - I forgot to add the +1 for adding so I guess it should be 7.
    Thanks and my email is:
    mesreadsATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the red and black I heart Reading and then the orange one with a book and a cupcake that says My Life. +1

    +2 Follow Candace's blog
    +2 Follow Icey Books
    +1 Add them up

    6 total

    jessbess2505[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick I heart reading. Pleas enter me in contest. I am a follower and email subscriber. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! I like the one that says "Bookaholic" with a little book showing.

    +2 follower
    +2 follow Icy Books.
    +1 Tweeted http://twitter.com/justkeepreading/statuses/13269117440098304

    Total: 6

    themgowl at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So hard to pick....Ummmm
    Bookaholic +1
    Follow +2
    Follow Icey +2
    Twitter +1
    Add +1

    Total 7 Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved them! I went to her site and ordered the Reading Queen necklace. I'd love to win a magnet too.
    +1 I choose the bookaholic magnet
    +2 GFC follow as Tanyaw1224
    +1 tweeted http://twitter.com/Tanya1224/status/13357736767004672
    added up +1 =5
    Tanyaw1224(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to have the Bookaholic Award (Magnet)
    +2 I follow you via GFC
    +2 I follow Icey Books Via GFC
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love My Life bookmark in blue and Reading Queen bookmark in pink.

    Follow this Blog publicly by GFC +2

    Follow Icey Books publicly by GFC+2

    Tweet contest then leave link to tweet +1
    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/13510364285108224

    Add them up for me +1

    Total: 7

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely fell in love with "Peace, Love' Read" with a black 18" strap! These are just great.
    Follow GFC
    4 entries
    troublelore at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Peace, Love, Books necklace with black strap

    karlatrx AT gmail DOT com

    1 entry

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the My Life pendant.

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. GFC FOllower 1

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. GFC Follower 2

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. +1 Too cute and very clever! I would choose the "Book-a-holic" necklace.
    +2 GFC follower (Bornajhawk).
    +2 GFC follower of Icey Books (Bornajhawk).
    +1 Tweeted giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/MamaHendo3/status/15996143833980928
    +1 TOTAL = 7

    BornajhawkATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs