Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (39)- Vlog

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week. 

Review:
The Oracle of Stamboul: A Novel by Michael David Lukas (Feb 1st, 2011)
Thank you HarperCollins!

Won:
Thank you Jennelle at Reading is Dreamy!

From Paperbackswap:

Bought:
NONE!  Woo Hoo!

6 comments:

  1. Some of my favorites! Lighting Thief, Red Pyramid, Harry Potter. Winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Oracle of Stamboul is really pretty!! I've been craving some historical books lately! Yay for Chamber of Secrets!! Enjoy all your new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to win books! Especially ones you wanted to being with!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo for Harry Potter, read it and enjoy it!!

    Happy reading!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Rick Riordan's books yet either but they look pretty good. I know my brother started reading The Lightning Thief awhile ago and he's almost all the way through the series now. I hope you enjoy them :)

    P.S. I got the bookmarks you sent - thank you so much because I wasn't expecting so many - and thought the Reading is Cool one the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you enjoy all your books! My son has the Lightning Thief and I've been wanting to read it at some time... I have to get through some of my books first. ;D And the Red Pyramid sounds great. I've tried to talk my son into wanting to read it so I have an excuse to buy it. ;D Oh well.

    Have a great week and hope you enjoy the books!

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/mondays-beginnings-69.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs