I have some winners! First of all I want to say Thank You to everyone who sponsored these giveaways, For Your Nose, Whimsical Fiction and SouthWest Sky Jewelry. It couldn't have happened without you!
I gained quite a few new followers and new subscribers. I really hope I keep all of you! I watched the number's climb, now I hope I don't watch them decline! I don't make it mandatory to follow me because I don't want people to follow JUST for extra entries. Anyway, it's your choice, but I hope you'll all stay!
Okay, I'll shut up already!
Winners of For Your Nose $24 gift certficates are:
Julia
and
Jinky
Winner's of Whimsical Fiction $15 gift certificate is:
Stella
Winner of SouthWest Sky Jewelry $10 gift certificate is:
Reading Angel
Congrats everyone!
All winners were selected through random.org
All winner's have been contacted.
There are more giveaway's listed at the top of my blog! Be sure to enter them!


















congratulations to winners!!!
ReplyDeleteWow thanks so much!!! Super excited. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats everyone!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! Thanks bunches!! --I've replied to your email.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you! :)