Saturday, December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (87)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week.
I'm not buying any books because of the holidays {and no money...} but I still got a few!

Review:
I got another awesome surprise package from Penguin {urban fantasy books from Roc and ACE}.  It's always awesome to get these! 
Raven Cursed (Jane Yellowrock #4) by Faith Hunter {out Jan. 3rd, 2012}

The Mortal Bone (Hunter Kiss #4) by Marjorie M. Liu {out Dec. 27th, 2011}
The Bitter Seed of Magic (Spellcrackers.com #3) by Suzanne McLeod
The Bride Wore Black Leather (Nightside #12) by Simon R. Green {out Jan. 3rd, 2012}




Won:
Karma by Cathy Ostlere (ARC) from Marcie at To Read or Not To Read {Thank you Marcie!}

Gift:
Eye of the Tempest (Jane True #4) by Nicole Peeler from Alexa at Pages of Forbidden Love {Thank you Alexa!}

Thank you to the awesome folks at Penguin {well, a specific person especially, you know who you are!} and Marcie and Alexa as well!

So what was in your mailbox?  Link me below and I'll check it out on Monday or Tuesday!

17 comments:

  1. Great haul! Some really interesting books there :)

    http://theaussiezombie.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-4-pre-christmas-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a single one of those Spellcrackers books, but I really want to! I just never seem to get round to it. Karma sounds like an interesting read as well. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suprise packages are the best! Glad your got some great books. ANd YAY for Karma! I still haven't read mint yet. Can you believe it? lol I should! Let me know how you like it if you get to it before me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lot of books!

    I have to read some Marjorie M Liu and Suzanne Mcleod.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh fab mailbox! It's always nice to get a surprise package of books! I got one book as a surprise a few weeks ago! Gonna try to get to it this week hopefully!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads!!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow morning, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bitter Seed of Magic was awesome, Candace, and I'm dying to read Raven Cursed! :))) Great mailbox, enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for surprise packages!! They all look great! I've been craving some UF lately. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of these books yet but I hope you'll enjoy them all :)

    Here's my IMM for this week

    Have a nice weekend,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read The Bitter Seed of Magic!!! I hope you like them all

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul, I can't wait to read Karma when I get the chance!

    My IMM:
    http://theburstingbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some awesome UF covers. I hadn't heard of some of those books before. I hope they are as good as they look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG--I LOVE Faith Hunter and her series. Jane rocks! And Faith is the nicest person, which always makes it good. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you got tons!! and Karma seems good!! will have to check it out!!
    happy reading :D
    here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to check it out-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm12-merry-early-christmas-to-me.html?showComment=1324266122142#c1343581012406475466

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read my first Marjorie M. Liu book a few weeks back and really loved it, I can't wait to read more. Have you read the other books in this series?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny,
    I haven't! I really want to though! I'll definitely be working on getting my hands on them in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs