Sunday, July 7, 2013

Giveaway's Ending (LOTS!) and Life Update

First of all, the giveaway's for the My Favorite Things event are ending!  Most end the night of 7/7 but I did put the ending date for some of the later ones a bit later, like 7/13.  Here's a reminder though, get those entries in!  {All giveaway's are listed at the top of my blog.}

It was a great month and loads of fun!  Thanks to everyone who was a guest, everyone who stopped by and commented and all those who entered to win.  Good luck to everyone!


To those of you who care, I got home from my vacation on Friday night.  My parents drove us from SD back to WA and it was a very long drive {especially with two small kids} and I learned the train is better traveling with kids.  It may be long but at least they can move around.  We took the train out there and it went well.  I'll do a post with pictures and stuff cause I know I enjoy those kinds of posts on other blogs.  Anyway, I got back and then Saturday afternoon got a migraine.  Today (Sunday) it's a bit better but still lingering.  I'm resting today so hopefully on Monday we can do fun things with my parents.

Remember that the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow (Monday)!  If you have signed up yet, hurry up and do so!

And I was on vacation so I didn't get a chance to spread the word real well but I'm the host of The Last Hurrah Giveaway Hop in August.  There's two other hops in the Summer Giveaway Hop Series so you can check out all the details of that HERE.  I hope to see you in some of them!

7 comments:

  1. I signed up for one, I may even sign up for another one, I need to check my schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this month-so much fun getting a peek into your favorite things! I can't imagine all the coordination you had to do-way impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling much better, I have had a migraine for the past 2 days so I can sympathize.

    I hope you had a wonderful vacation :-) I'm not sure if I have signed up to the read-a-thon :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great vacay. Now, I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a nice trip, can't wait to see the pictures. Hope your head is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking the train sounds amazing! What a fun idea. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs