Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer of Love Giveaway Hop GIVEAWAY!

Jen at YA Romantics, Jen at The Starry Eyed Revue and myself are hosting a series blog hops July through August.  Each hop has a theme and this one is Summer of Love.  Thanks to Jen at YA Romantics for hosting this giveaway hop!
This giveaway runs from now until July 29th and features romance books!  This time around I can't afford anything international, sorry guys! But I do have some nice (semi)romantic books to choose from.  One lucky winner will get to choose one of these books to win.  (I know some of these aren't actually romances, but there's at least some romance in them! My giveaway pile was recently depleted because of my recent huge event.)


 One winner will win one of these books.
Open to US only.
Must be 13 or older to enter.
Ends July 29th, 2013
Fill out the rafflecopter to enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Remember, you can still sign up for The Last Hurrah Hop!  Just head over to the page HERE to check out the details and add yourself to the linky!

 Here's the list of giveaway's up for The Summer of Love Giveaway Hop, so get hopping and visit them all!

6 comments:

  1. So excited for this hop-I've got my post scheduled for very early Monday morning and I'm excited to check everyone's giveaways out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Let the Sky Fall and that's an awesome choice. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the epic giveaways. Good grief. You must be a busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice giveaway. There are books there I wanna try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs