Today I'm excited to bring you a giveaway of Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) and the newest book in the series, Magic Rises (Kate Daniels #6) by Ilona Andrews. I haven't read this series yet, but I've read the spin-off and it's a pretty incredible world! I know I look forward to reading this series! Here's about the books:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
When the magic is up, rogue mages cast their spells and monsters appear, while guns refuse to fire and cars fail to start. But then technology returns, and the magic recedes as unpredictably as it arose, leaving all kinds of paranormal problems in its wake.
Kate Daniels is a down-on-her-luck mercenary who makes her living cleaning up these magical problems. But when Kate's guardian is murdered, her quest for justice draws her into a power struggle between two strong factions within Atlanta's magic circles.
The Masters of the Dead, necromancers who can control vampires, and the Pack, a paramilitary clan of shapechangers, blame each other for a series of bizarre killings—and the death of Kate's guardian may be part of the same mystery. Pressured by both sides to find the killer, Kate realizes she's way out of her league—but she wouldn't have it any other way…
Atlanta is a city plagued by magical problems. Kate Daniels will fight to solve them—no matter the cost.
Mercenary Kate Daniels and her mate, Curran, the Beast Lord, are struggling to solve a heartbreaking crisis. Unable to control their beasts, many of the Pack’s shapeshifting children fail to survive to adulthood. While there is a medicine that can help, the secret to its making is closely guarded by the European packs, and there’s little available in Atlanta.
Kate can’t bear to watch innocents suffer, but the solution she and Curran have found threatens to be even more painful. The European shapeshifters who once outmaneuvered the Beast Lord have asked him to arbitrate a dispute—and they’ll pay him in medicine. With the young people’s survival and the Pack’s future at stake, Kate and Curran know they must accept the offer—but they have little doubt that they’re heading straight into a trap…
Thanks so Ace, the publisher, I am able to give one of you both of these books.
You must be 16 or older to enter this giveaway since they are adult books.
Open to US addresses only.
Ends 7/28
Fill out rafflecopter to enter





















I love that someone else will get a chance to read these as well! And I really hope you will too at some point, Kate and Curran are such wonderful characters, and I agree completely about the world.
ReplyDeleteI started this recently and forgot all about it! I hear such good things about this series, I will have to give it another go ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this series but I am sadly about 3 books behind! I love Kate and Curran!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of these books. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThese both sound awesome! Thanks for the giveaway...
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's US only *dreams shattered* I cannot wait to get my hands on this book though
ReplyDeleteI'm midway through this series and need to catch up! Love Kate, Curran and Derek so much! Hope you enjoy when you read them. :-)
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting this series for a long time. I have the freebie novellas all set to go when I finally dive in. So you know I was happy seeing this giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this series and really need the new book but because I am nice I shared it on my FB page for you Candace. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh this series is on my wishlist..thank you for the cool giveaway, I love the covers too
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a great series Candace:) Of course the word Magic always catches my attention!
ReplyDeleteI love free stuff. I also love your blog for all the free stuff it gives.
ReplyDeleteI read the first book in this series thus far and I'm hoping that the hype surrounding the publication of this next installment will give me the push to read more within this series. The world and overall premise is so fascinating and I enjoyed Kate as a character. Can't wait to read about further adventures of hers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I haven't heard of either of these. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI can barely wait for the 30th
ReplyDelete