Friday, July 12, 2013

Apocalypse! Blog Hop GIVEAWAY- $10 Gift Card (INT)

Apocalypse! An eight day blog hop hosted by Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings, Maja@ The Nocturnal Library and Christy@ Love of Books.  Starting July 13th we will kick off the event with a eight day blog hop giveaway.- Taken from Rainy Day Ramblings.
I'm keeping my giveaway super easy and I'm giving away a $10 Gift Card to the bookstore of your choice (or a book from TBD $10 or less). This way you can pick out your own apocalyptic book.  :-)

Also, in case you  missed it Jen at YA Romantics, Jen at The Starry Eyed Revue and myself are hosting a series blog hops July through August.  Each hop has a theme and you can sign up for one, for two, or for all three!  Mine is The Last Hurrah and runs 8/18-8/24, to sign up for this hop and for details on the other two, go HERE.





This is open internationally as long as you can receive a gift card to Amazon, B&N or get shipments from The Book Depository.
You must be 13 or older to enter.
Ends July 20th.
Fill out the rafflecopter to enter.

 

Check out all the other giveaway's too!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and the giveaway.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us, Candace! I really appreciate it.
    I signed up for The Last Hurrah, of course. Those last few days of summer are always bittersweet, but a hop should really improve all our moods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like pick-your-own prize type of giveaways. :) Thanks so much!! Fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giveaway! Giftcards are my favourite prize as I have a wishlist that is miles long :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great giveaway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops forgot to put my email just innnn case.. ;) vals_hemi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs