Welcome to The Land of Make Believe! Before we get started I want to welcome you to the Spring Blog Carnival! This is a hop-like event where about 50 bloggers host challenges with giveaway's all Carnival themed. You'll want to head over the map to check out all the stops in the carnival.
This event is hosted by myself, Pure Imagination and Reading Angels. This is our third year hosting it! I hope you have a fun time visiting all the wonderful booths!
The land of make believe is full of amazing magical creatures. From dragons, to witches, to faeries and more, it's hard to say what you might find when peeking around the corner!
Challenge:
I'm keeping this one simple, an easy task for all, just tell me in a comment what your magical creature is. Be creative! Have fun!
Here's my example:
Furball is my creature, he's a tiny dragon, not tall. I keep him by my side as he's my pet you see, he is red all over, with a tint of silver on his wings. His special power is that he can grow so he goes from 3 feet long, 1 foot tall to 20 feet long and 8 feet tall! And then I can ride him across the land and then he shrinks again so we can enter a small domicile.
Furball is my creature, he's a tiny dragon, not tall. I keep him by my side as he's my pet you see, he is red all over, with a tint of silver on his wings. His special power is that he can grow so he goes from 3 feet long, 1 foot tall to 20 feet long and 8 feet tall! And then I can ride him across the land and then he shrinks again so we can enter a small domicile.
Tell me, tell me, what is your creature?!
CLOSED
I am giving away this signed copy of which there are VERY limited copies (only 100 signed copies!) of Poison by Bridget Zinn.























I have always been a huge fan of Kelpies. For those who do not know what a Kelpie is, it is an aquatic horse that comes out of the water, lures mortals to ride it, and then takes them into the watery depths and that becomes their grave. Some instances state that the Kelpies proceed to devour the skin of the mortal. It's a grotesque type of creature, yes I am aware. Which is weird since I am a generally bubbly / happy kind of person, but they need some love. And man do I love them.
ReplyDeleteMine is a black cat that can change- into a black panther, black crow, etc. whenever I need some sort of help.
ReplyDeletetwoofakind12@yahoo.com
I have a fairy with gossamer wings. She speaks to those that have gone beyond. She tells me their stories. She's been in this world since the beginning of time. She will be with me until I breathe my last breath.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is Eli. He's a white tiger with one blue and one green eyes. A very gentle creature despite the fact that he's from the wild. He has the ability to tap his thoughts and senses on me as if we are one, he could froze things, has powerful claws, has a great speed and strength (and temper). His fur has this kind of silver- glow look whenever the moon or stars shone on it. Eli is his short name for Elixir. There was this theory that he could transform into a man (which is his true form as they say however "the how" is unknown to me yet) but as of now he guards a sacred fountain which grants healing to all kinds of illness known and unknown to man and he visits me always. ;)
ReplyDeleteEli the one-blue-one-green-eyed tiger... :)
-Riz B.
clarissa(dot)bulatao(at)yahoo(dot)com
My magical creature is a pixie. She is the size of a thumb and has lace-like wings of candy pink color, long hair(pink color) that she keeps tied up in a braid. She can be only heard and seen by me in her pixie form. She has the magical power to change shape and look just like me and in that form she can be seen and heard by other people too. Enables me to sneak out of the house when needed.
ReplyDeleteI have a small pixie that sits on my shoulder and tells me the secrets of the universe. She is about 12 inches tall and has green wavy hair down to her waist and violet eyes. She wears clothes made of leaves and smells like pine needles, dirt, and berries. She also leaves me gifts... although they aren't ones I would actually wish for. Her name is Faye.
ReplyDeleteI loved visiting all the blogs last year and I am so excited you guys are doing this again!
ReplyDeleteMine is a dragon, I absolutely love them. Sure, they breathe fire and eat people, but they can fly! Seriously, who hasn't imagined themselves going for a ride on one of these babies?!
ReplyDeletejaidahsmommy(at)comcast(dot)net
My magical creature would be a vampire mermaid. That way they can swim under the sea during the day (protection from the sun)and walk the streets at night. I believe it would be an interesting mix since vampires are ageless and mermaids are beautiful and seductive. Thank you for this amazing giveaway!!
ReplyDeletetwnkeez@hotmail.com
My creature is a rare one you can not see named Summer who just so happens to be an Elemental. She follows me from place to place keeping icky weather from ruining my day. She has no form, so I can't describe her but I know that if she had a face it would be round and sweet like a child, even though she has the capability to level a town.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a fairy from Never Land. No, not Tinker Bell. Her name is Liliana and she has jet black hair, with a long flowing pink dress, and silver wings. She loves to play tricks on other people and can usually be found hovering around me at all times. And to answer your question, yes. We occasionally spend some time in Never Land.
ReplyDelete~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl
My magical creature is a whale - his name is Linus (don't knock his name!! He'll spray you with so much water from his spout it'll take you a year to dry. Because he can change the water he spouts into anything he wants, any power, anything you want. Water that turns to glue on impact? Done. Need something that immobilizes your enemy? He'll spout water that paralyzes anything it touches. You tell him what you need and Linus'll do it.) Linus waits by the shore for me, totally untraceable by sonar and radar. He's completely invisible. And when I go to him, he opens his mouth and his huge belly turns into another magical world. A world that always has the people I love, the animals I love and where Linus' belly-world changes based on what we want. If we want to live in Rome, we're in Rome. At any time period. Venice, also. IF we want to battle knight with King Arthur, Linus makes that happen too:)
ReplyDeleteThank you:))
ccfioriole at gmail dot com
My creature is like Kitty from Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic series. She's small since she's still young, with scales that change with her mood. She is only just starting to come into her powers, currently she can whistle open locks and see through illusions. Her favourite snack is opals :P
ReplyDeleteMy creature is a hippogriff. A gold one with silver stripes. And bronze hooves. And green eyes. I would ride it everywhere, even when inconvenient. Also I'd get it to attack my enemies mwahahaha.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature would be a Phoenix. They are very loyal and their tears have healing properties. If I could choose what I wanted it to look like, I would want it to be gold with red and blue mixed in. It would have pretty purple eyes too.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm I think mine would be a pegasus, like Blackjack from Percy Jackson. He was really funny and a seriously awesome means of transportation lol.
ReplyDeleteMine is a pixie. She flies around with me in the summer and hides in my purse/pocket!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a phoenix!!! It saves me every time I get into a pickle. And if worst comes to worse, then it will always resurrect itself. The best creature ever!!
ReplyDeletedeadtossedwaves at gmail dot com
My magical creature is a pegasus - beautiful, loyal and ready to fly me off to an adventure whenever I want.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a Phoenix- loyal, beautiful, magical and just wonderful. It will have a plume of striking red and gold with a proud head.
ReplyDeleteFell in love with Fawkes and it would be great have him as a pet. A phoenix has soo many magical proprieties and they are so companionable too.
blackcapballistics(at)gmail(dot).com
My magical creature is Niki. She's a tiny cat with a tail three times her length - powerful like a monkey's tail, so she can hold onto things with it. She also has white and silver feathered wings. Her fur his grey and eyes as yellow as a sun. She's loyal, the best friend anyone could ever have. Very playful and likes to follow me around (:
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a unicorn! She's purple with silky fur and a rainbow colored tail. She has wings so she can fly and has the ability to heal with her horn. She's loyal and kind to all creatures big and small. Thanks for this amazing giveaway - I would love to win!
ReplyDeletesusanw28 (at) mindspring (dot) com
My magical creature is an albino lion cub that never grows bigger than an adolescent lion. Even so he is a fierce protector and a loyal friend. His senses are hyperaccute but he avoids violence wherever possible. He is a healer lion with a healing purr.
ReplyDeletempuchert[at]gmail[dot]com
My magical creature is a flying monkey named Bob. He's small enough to sit on my shoulders, which is where you can usually find him when he's not out protesting the negative portrayal of flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. (He's really insulted they look and act so stupid. It's a touchy subject.)
ReplyDeletesumbodieslife [at] aol [dot] com
Love this challenge and your creature! Mine would be my trusty kitty! But he would be able to communicate with me telepathically and would have the ability to soothe and calm those in need of peace. I could bring him around with me and he would be a balm to those with battered souls.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a griffin. He looks really mean with his sharp claws and teeth, but if you look closely you'll see very intelligent, dark eyes. And with time, you'll see he's a big softie at heart (but still very protective).
ReplyDeleteFun idea!
My magical creature would be a cross between a fairy and a chow chow named Tiny. He could fly and talk and he would be my dog's Frodo best friend :D
ReplyDeleteladyinblack20@gmail.com
Oh wow, that's terribly sad; I didn't realize she passed away from cancer.
ReplyDeleteAs for the challenge, though, my magical creature is a fairy who I can easily hide away in my purse when we're in public. She can read the minds of people, in case we wish to know someone's true intentions, but I only use it in extreme situations!
-Lauren
I have always had a fondness for centaurs.
ReplyDeleteA pure white unicorn would be the creature for me... it wouldnt be all sparkles and fart rainbows but a beautiful creature with a bad attitude for anyone that tries to cross me!
ReplyDeletemy magical creature is a purple butterfly who has the magical ability to carry a believer thru time.
ReplyDeleteOooo fun! If I had a magical creature, I think it would be a unicorn. I've always been a horse person, and I may or may not have been obsessed with Rainbow Brite when I was little, so my unicorn would also be able to travel via a rainbow that could spring from my belt. WIN.
ReplyDeleteYou know I had a dragon once. It was such a lot of upkeep. I had so much to clean and the fireproof furniture! Expensive! So, now I have a hell hound. Not as mean as you would think with a name like that. I think its the same when you name huge guys tiny. He's a sweetie and no one bothers me. He doesn't do anything but walk with me. Perhaps it's because he stands at about 6 feet tall at the shoulder. Maybe it's the way he greets people... I mean it's not a growl, just his usually voice saying "Hi!". People! :D
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a phoenix! They're unique and bautiful creatures, after they die they magically reborn from their ashes! They are magical!
ReplyDeleteverusbognar (at) gmail (dot) com
Mine is a faery dragon, about a foot tall and very shy, prone to become invisible when startled, and burn things when upset. He has a salt-tooth and can't resist sneaking chips, beef jerky, and popcorn. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun event! Thanks for putting this together, I've really enjoyed popping around to the different events! :-)
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love to have a babelfish like in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so I could understand all languages. Ok, it's kind of leech like and it's not exactly cuddly and furry, but it would be SO much fun to travel around with one and be able to speak with the locals in their own language.
Mine is a black cat (much like my pet) who can allow me to fly and change my shape into a cat as well. I love cats, and flying would be so fun!
ReplyDeletehippiegirl12@gmail.com
Short but sweet:
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a duck named Apollo. He's magical because tiny tiny faeries ride on him. ^^ <3
stephanie.verhaegen@hotmail.com
Hmmm... I think ym magical creature would have to be... a magical silver fox.
ReplyDeleterealityisnovel at g mail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway! I have a golden wolf that can shift into any predator and he can change color so he looks like a very large dog in front of humans. ;) His name is Maximus. <3
ReplyDeletecaliwillette(at)gmail(dot)com
A talking fox who can fly, shrink and grow, has a slight attitude, and loves reading and watching anime.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this magical event..lots of cool things going on. My magical creature is a fairy and not to be messed with, he keeps me out of trouble and can cast a spell or two. kimbacaffeinated at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI have always had a soft spot for both dragons and unicorns. My magical creature would appear to be regular unicorn but with a nasty fire-breathing habit. Her name would be something innocuous and innocent like Summer's Rain or Bluebell. She'd be perfectly camouflaged behind a docile exterior but watch out of anyone dares to get too close!
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is la chupacabra, a creature known for attacking animals and drinking their blood. Its the animal version of a vamp for me :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle@ Coffee and Characters
coffeeandcharacters@gmail.com
Kirin is my magical buddy, still small enough to ride in my pocket and grant my endeavors good luck. She once lost her head, literally, but we were able to re-attach it thru the combo of modern adhesives and numerology.
ReplyDeletenrlymrtl at gmail dot com
My magical creature is named Kiki who is a foogaloo. She is a little furry animal, small enough to hold in the palm of your hand. She has large violet eyes and white soft fur. She kind of looks like a furby, but much more beautiful. She is extremely loyal and gentle-- the perfect companion to cuddle with! Her magical power is when you pet her, you can travel to whatever location you want to, as long as you visualize it in your head. No one else can do this with her as each foogaloo only attaches to one person. When you are in danger, she transforms into a humongous scary beast with dripping yellow fangs and large black wings, and can pretty much kick anything's or anyone's butt, so beware! Basically, you'd better be nice to me :-)
ReplyDeleteChristina @ Ensconced in YA
My magical beast friend would be HAWKON. Or a Hawk + Dragon.
ReplyDeleteA. It flies.
B. It has an awesome war cry.
C. It breathes FIRE.
And I would call this beast, Sir Hawkon Leonard Platypus the Third.
Don't ask where the Platypus came from.
I honestly don't know.
I love the Carnival! I'll have to join in next year!
<3333 Inky @ Book Haven Extraordinaire
My magical creature is a sarcastic white cat who would only help me if he feels like it. He can appear and disappear as he pleases. He loves to tinker with my laptop when I'm not looking. He blogs, too. :)
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature of choice is a pegasus. Isn't every girl's dream to own a pony? MINE will fly. :)
ReplyDeletemy magical creature would be a fairy who can feel every emotion of those around them & hopefully be able to guide them to do what is right........
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a giant dragon named Tiny. He can't fly, but he shoots fire so hot that anything caught in his flame instantly disintegrates.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this giveaway! My creature, hmm while there are so many to choose from I like to be fae. Not sure which one though.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature would be a fairy who can work the elements (fire, water, wind, earth) and can help me with my homework. Go Teamwork!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway! My magical creature would be an elf like Dobby from Harry Potter. Someone who was devoted to me, didn't mind cleaning and could do magic :)
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of something we did in school ! My creature is very elegant and beast like, it would have clear translucenet fur with shiny hair, a long lean body, wings and dainty feet. It's like a unicorn, but better.
ReplyDeletekat@booksandsensibility.com
My magickal creature is a Kirin. He looks similar to an Ibex, but with midnight-blue fur that ripples the constellations of the world, ever-changing as the sky does. He is faster than any animal natural-born, but those on his back are free from wind or falling. He's a fierce warrior and loyal friend, but can be touchy as a cat.
ReplyDeleteI need a dragon too! Mine would be green with iridescent wings, and something about his face to make him not too scary, like a lop-sided grin with a goofy snaggletooth. I think a good power for him would be to be able to appear (as well as make rider appear) invisible. We don't need the attention.
ReplyDeleteb(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com
My magical creature? Oh me, oh my, this is such a hard choice. Everyone seems to be going fantasy on this one, which is awesome, but I'm going to have to say I want a reaper. They have control over life and death -- that's magic, right? Not that I'd use my friend reaper to harm anyone, of course, but I think I could learn a trick or two from them.
ReplyDeleteMine is named Amber. He has the head of a sleek lion, and wings like a pegasus. Golden, sharp teeth line his snout and his breath is scarlet clouds, His eyes shine red quite evilly when desired. But, when he is happy, boy can he purr! Plus he has an awesome skill to make books magically appear out of thin air! Amber is totally epic, sweet, and scary.
ReplyDeleteHe is a Dragosphinxagus!
EmAnne3000(at)gmail(dot)com
My magical creature is Roxy. She is a shape-shifting animal. She can change into any animal imagined in order to protect as well as entertain me. She is a bit sarcastic, supremely intelligent, graceful and has an amazing sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteUnicorns FTW! =)
ReplyDeletePippin in my creature.. he is a tabby cat. No he is not mythical exactly but he does have powers. He can scry on people and relate the messages to me. We go on adventures and he can be invincible when he wants to be. (This is actually my familiar in Dungeons and Dragons when I play!!)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Thanks for hosting!
My magical creature is a dragon named Night Wing. Night Wing is a fast black as night dragon with razor sharp claws and fire that rivals the sun. But he's a big softy when you want to cuddle. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you!
thunter_5@yahoo.com
Hmm my magical creature would be ... a cat sized dragon that's completely black with silver eyes. It can go invisible and spit fire. She's a little terror that will seriously mess someone up. :D
ReplyDeleteI have a black jaguar with silver specks throughout his fur. His name is Loki (my real cat who is huge and loves to play tricks on everyone is named this)and he has this amazing power whenever he purrs. When he purrs he makes a rainbow appear in the sky, where my children and I can ride the beautiful waves to a special land where we can talk to all our favorite animals. Loki is our protector, our friend, and our family.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is Sheba the siamese cat She is both immortal and a shapeshifter. She can shift into anything that she's seen before.
ReplyDeleteMine is Firefly, tiny, brilliant, and magical! Illuminating forests, flowers, trees, and little children's earnest wishes! Thanks for a chance to win this fantabulous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a bear named Pookie & he has demon banishing powers & watches over mein my dreams & keeps me safe at nifgt.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a purple poisonous butterfly who looks cute & harmless but protects our castle against all evil.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature would be a cross between a blue nightingale and a small owl. The owl would have the blue feathers or the nightingale and sing as beautifully. The name will be Seraph.
ReplyDeletetreechanie(at)hotmail(dot)com
My magical creature would be a dog. Now I know what you're saying, but wait.
ReplyDeleteHe'd be like Hade's Cerberus. Only one head, but he'd be gigantic. Two jumps and we're at the grocery store. But he's got wings, his body is furry so it's very comfortable to ride on him. He can become invisible. He cleans up the spills in the kitchen when the boys are messy, because, well boys are always messy. So that keeps him occupied. He listens to me and I sleep in his paws when I'm having a crappy day. He does not allow electronics so I just have to let the emails go until the next day. Oh, and all he wants from me are hugs and food. Which can be a problem. The food. But we live near a lake and he likes to fish.
I'm so sorry to hear that about Bridget Zinn. I didn't know she died of cancer. That just sucks! Did she get to see her book published?
Heather
Mondo is a part dragon/part fish. His powers are interesting because he can not only set a fire, but he can put it out. He has an endless supply of a cooling venom that comes out when a fire has burned too long. He also can injure you with this cool venom if you let it settle on your skin too long. It can cause a severe frost bite and you can lose a limb! Gotta be careful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
mestith at gmaild ot com
My magical pet is a water sprite! He is very cheeky and likes to tell the odd lie and joke around. Sometimes he will hover above my shoulder and tell me jokes while I am talking to someone - I am the only one who can see him! He looks a lot like a seahorse, except he is bright blue with shiny emerald green eyes. He is very playful and has the ability to teleport and has a little bit of influence over water, meaning he can splash someone water and they can't even see him! Of course that makes it his favourite thing to do! Though he does get shy sometimes and he likes to taunt me by never telling me his name!
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a memory pixie. She's very helpful and reminds of things I've forgotten, which is excellent since my memory is terrible. Though she can be a little mischievous at times (she simply LOVES playing pranks), she's a loyal friend and has helped me avoid trouble many times.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a witch, but beware, most of here spells back-fire. Take care what you wish for. It may actually come true.
ReplyDeletemarypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com
My magical creature would be similar to the cute gremlin, Gizmo! I mean an adorable fluffy ball of fur?? YEAH! He would have white and silver fur. His special power would be that he could be invisible at any time and whoever's hand he is holding will become invisible too! He would be my best friend and loyal to only me.
ReplyDeletecurlingupwithagoodbook@gmail.com
Beth
My magical creature is a pegasus that I can ride around the skys or gallup around on the ground.
ReplyDeleteWow, what an amazing giveaway. You actually gave me goosebumps...
ReplyDeleteOkay. Sooooo... I've always been completely obsessed with dragons. Little baby cartoony dragons. So not to steal your answer, but my magical creature would def be a baby dragon. Blue with purple glitter on her wings. Her special power would be the ability to make people smile. Sick children, the elderly, or when you're just having a bad day, my baby dragon will make you giggle, even if just for a few minutes. :)
Probably a Chimaera (not the one from Mexico!) because they shapeshift into cute alien creatures and can speek to you through telepathy. I think it would great to have an animal companion that coud protect you and talk to you!
ReplyDeleteThagirl25(at)aol.com
Mine is Dodo - a tiny angel/shapeshifter - Dodo is wise and she guides me like a fairy godmother in her angel form; and when she shapeshifts, she becomes a unicorn - she is the guardian/protector of my kingdom of dreams and well-wishes :)
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a customized Elven Cat. She has long silvery fur and green, almond eyes. She also has silvery wings, leathery and bat-like, rather than feathered, so she can fly. However, she can also use her wings to glide through water effortlessly. She is my familiar, and so we can communicate telepathically. She can also hypnotize people with her cuteness, naturally.
ReplyDeleterainjeys@yahoo.com
My magical creature is a shifter who is usually a tiger (for protection) but that can shift into other shapes as needed, such as a cat or beetle. If I have a magical creature as a companion, then I, too, must have magic, and together we travel the land saving everyone from Dark Magic and making everyone (except the Bad Guys) happy.
ReplyDeleteI like small things so I think I would like to have a miniature flying horse. It would be so cute flying around, but it would be able shoot fire out of it's mouth like a dragon if you pissed it off. Because you can't always judge a book by it's cover :) THanks for the amazing giveaway!!
ReplyDeletepinkpolkadotmichelle@yahoo.com
My magical creature is named Midnight -- something resembling a unicorn, but twice as big, with hooves that would make thunder seem quiet. Completely black, from mane to tail, Midnight possesses the ability to fly through the night as fast as the wind may take him. Hairs from his mane and tail have magical healing powers and can cure any illness or disease (except heartbreak). He travels with me wherever I go, and together we take on the forces of evil!
ReplyDeletewendy@book-scents.com
I want your magical creature, Candace! He sounds great! Mine would have to be a magic cat, of course. A talking cat that can do little helpful bits of magic. Isn't that the cat from Plain Kate? Probably...I'm not very original. :)
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is Paloma, he is a Pegasus and magically appears when I call him and when I'm in trouble. He can fly me away to another time and era to make the wrongs right and create a peaceful state of affairs. He has magical abilities that when someone tries to harm me he raises his wings and blocks all harm coming to me.He magically transforms my clothing to the era I'm going to and magically allows me to speak and understand the language. He is shiny black with just a touch of gold threaded through his mane.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is Chomp, he's a six-inch wide Carnivorous Faery Orchid with deep fushia petals and a white-and-yellow center. He likes to hang from things so I always keep him in high-up places, like the top of my bookshelf, where he can use his vines to swing back and forth. His magic comes from his pollen, which is a very potent all-cure for faeries and an effective stun weapon against other creatures.
ReplyDeleteamarilys(dot)acosta9(at)gmail(dot)com
My magical creature is a fairy that is small, can fly and is virtually invisible. She can protect me with her fairy dust and give me good luck.
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is Perry, who is actually my kitten, but she has bat wings and a little lion tuft at the end of her tail. She can also shoot flames. Kind of like a guard dog, er... cat. Lol.
ReplyDeletekaitlariviere[at]gmail[dot]com
My magical creature is named Hoggle ( yes, just like hoggle from the labyrinth although he isnt the same type of creature)My Hoggle is a Dragat ( yes I made that up..lol its a mix between a Dragon and Cat-kitten) It's white,small,fury like a kitten, with a cute little kitten face but it has a dragon shaped tail, horns placed right next to his ears and has the most Beautiful blue wings. I really love my Hoggle he is my only little magical creature :D
ReplyDeletebwildung[at]gmail[dot]com
My magical creature would be a mermaid! I just love their legends and stories. I love the tails and long hair and the fact that they live under the sea. But mine would be able to change their tail into legs and come onto the land, and they never lose their magic.
ReplyDeleteunderhillholly at yahoo dot com
My magical creature is a unicorn. They're so majestic!
ReplyDeletekatieamanda1(at)yahoo(dot)com
My creature would be body of a lion, wings of an eagle, feet like flippers. And he would have rainbow coloured hair. This way he could be big enough to ride (like a horse) but could fly and travel in the water too. He'd be very pretty and together we would travel the world looking for his parents and we'd have a farm together.
ReplyDeletekashtastic(at)gmail(dot)com
My Magical creature would be a Griffin, which is a very beautiful creature. He will be as big as the eagles that are in "The hobbit". Instead of golden coloring, my griffin will be pure white and have red eyes.
ReplyDeletered_tigergirl2(at)hotmail(dot)com
My magical creature is a Woodland Sprite. She runs and hides with the trees, she dissolves at river's touch and has eyes the colour of fall. Her hair rushes down, wild and free, untamed. Her laugh is a trickle of spring. She's tall and slender, always in reach when I'm in need of help.
ReplyDeleteiliveforreading AT hotmail DOT com
I love unicorns ever since I was a little girl watching Rainbow Brite. I know her horse wasn't a unicorn or even a pegasus, but I think that's where my love started. :)
ReplyDeletejennifer(dot)m(dot)ricketts(at)gmail(dot)com
My magical creature is Thing, my superpower tiger. He looks like Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes but can turn invisible, shoot fire from his mouth and turn into a ferocious beast.
ReplyDeleteblueskyshelf [at]gmail [dot] com
My Magical creature is a mysterious unicorn. It is so beautiful that it hurts to look at. Its magical because it is so innocent and full of love that it can create miracles. It is rare to sight this special creature but if you ever do know that you are a most fortunate human and have been deemed worthy.
ReplyDeleteThanks this was fun!!!
bridget.howard(at)hotmail(dot)com
Karl is a llama. He is my best friend. He is a magic llama that can talk, eat and even need to go to toilet. He's awesome. He is also a writer of food and culinary books, where he uses the pen-name Abraham or Jimmy. He usually wakes me up in the morning, because I sleep to hard. He also has the power of telekinesis and telepathy, so he knows what I want to eat every morning...
ReplyDeleteThank you for being with me, Karl!
email: themelodiyaproject@gmail.com
My magic creature is a miniature winged unicorn. Its wings are like dragon wings, scaly but beatiful, its horn is of the most beautiful, white crystal and it's fur, white as snow, is soft as silk. It's a protector when needed, and a snuggly bear when it's not :)
ReplyDeleteThildeespensen(at)live(dot)dk
My magical creature is a small puff ball that's super fluffy, and it has big round eyes and changes color to match it's mood. It's name is fwuff and anyone who sees it can't help but to become super happy and super friendly. :)
ReplyDeleteThorton12@hotmail.com
My creature is a tiny unicorn named Monica. She is rainbow colored and sparkles all over (heehee). Monica has an extremely bad habit of pooping out thunderstorms while flying in the air. She also loves to breathe fire...
ReplyDeletebookworm.hsu@gmail.com
My magical creature is a cute little beary bear Fluffy. She is peach coloured and looks like a cute teddy has sparkly eyes and is my constant companion. She is a calm creature and has special ability of making people calm and happy when they are tired or sad... :)
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a tiny fairy. She has blue skin and is only 3 inches tall. She is very sarcastic and loves making snippy comments at any passers-by, which is very funny and entertaining at times
ReplyDeletesweetsindy93 at gmail dot com
My mythical creature is a fire fox that can either be super tiny or large. In her large form she can fly and I can ride her, she has fire powers. She's white and black spots that look like burns. She's very sweet and loyal, but she's timid around others
ReplyDeletesonic_girl_905 at hotmail dot com
So fun! Thanks for hosting :)
ReplyDeleteMy creature is a large flying dog. He has long floppy ears and is black with gray spots. He can communicate with his human secretly so he's fun to have around. Fiercely loyal and protective. Who needs an airplane when you have this guy around?!
redheartsxo ]at] gmail.com
My magical creature is a butterfly that is able to read your thoughts and make a wish of yours come true. It would be mystical and sparkly and the most beautiful thing you ever saw.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun!
ReplyDeleteMy creature is a baby unicorn, one that can fit inside my pocket and is white as the snow and can grow into a big (normal horse) unicorn when he needs to (or I order him to) and blasts lightning from his horn! And in full-size, I can ride him wherever I need to go at lightning speed!
I wish I had one for real.
My magical creature would be afairy
ReplyDeleteMy magical creature is a small pegasus by the name of Farlie. She's small like the average house cat at full size. She has teal skin and white fur so you can see just a small bit of the teal color through her fur. And her mane is teal as well. She likes to deliver messages like an owl would and collect carrots as compensation for her work. Pet her stomach and she'll be your best friend.
ReplyDeleteEmail: lisaxcollins@gmail.com
My magical creature is a fluffy blue koala. It can climb not just trees, but also walls and ceilings. But mostly it loves to stay on my shoulder or sit on my head. Good thing my koala is not that big or heavy. My koala's special power is that when he hugs you, your bad vibes goes away. So when you feel down or angry, just a hug from him lifts your spirit!
ReplyDelete