Thursday, October 14, 2010

Want to be IN a book? Here's your chance!

To Kill A Warlock, an Urban Fantasy (Dulcie O'Neil Series, Book #1)Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, a Paranormal Romance (Jolie Wilkins Series, Book #1)HP Mallory, author of Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble as well as To Kill a Warlock is looking for a person to be a character in her next book, Toil and Trouble to be released Jan. 2011.  She says that this is an integral part that will continue through the series, so you'll be in several books!  The winner will also get the book before everyone else as well as her other two books, in paperback!  If you haven't heard of her books, she writes adult Urban Fantasy.  I am also currently giving away each of her books in ebook form (to end the 15th).  Look at the top of my blog under contests.  If it's still running it'll be up there!  So you want to learn more and enter?  Head over to her blog and enter here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word about this fun contest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs