Sorry, I'm horrible about posting winners.
But for the Welcoming the Fall Giveaway the winner is...
Jedisakora
Congrats! She's been emailed and her book has already been mailed.
Winner was selected with random.org
This was a great giveaway and was a ton of fun!
Winner of The Reapers are the Angels is...
Patsy
Congrats! She's been emailed and the book has been mailed.
Winner was selected with random.org
This was a great book and I hope Patsy enjoys it!
For the Wind Warrior Blog Tour Ginormous Giveaway...
No winners through my blog :( Sorry!
I DID win though! As a host of the tour I was entered and won the grand prize! YAY!
You can find my 1,000 follower giveaway here.
And the Book Charms giveaway here.
I have at least two giveaway's going up next week also.
And Lori at Pure Imagination is hosting a giveaway for participants in the Saturday Situation (up Saturday morning). You just have to click to check out the posts people link on the neglected posts linky.
Next week I'll host a giveaway for it.


















congratulations winners! Wow, Candance, you've got a load of giveaways going on ^_^ I'm on my way to entering! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much again!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa