Friday, October 15, 2010

Winner from Saturday Situation

Last weekend I set up a giveaway for those who visited the links from Saturday Situation.  Each blog visited got you one entry.  There were a total of 21 entrants.  
We (Lori and myself) set up a few weeks of giveaways to bring attention to Saturday Situation.  We don't want people just to link, but to visit links as well.  Personally I like it because it's easier for me to click through and read the reviews and posts I want to read.  And I feel like I get some blogs visited.  
Unfortunately neither Lori or myself can continue to do weekly giveaways, but I hope to occasionally throw one in.  
I hope you will all continue to visit blogs on Saturday Situation.
So the winner for the book of their choice (under $10) or a $10 GC is...
Emily from What Book is That?
Congrats!
She's been emailed and has 48 hours to respond.  
The winner was selected using random.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs