It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
I actually only got two books read, but one was very large.
I finished Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey and you can find my review here.
I also finished an eArc of The Mermaids Mirror by LK Madigan (to be released Oct. 4)
This was the first book read on my Kobo! Woo hoo!
I'm now reading White Cat by Holly Black
After I finish this I really need to pick up a review book so I'm thinking it'll probably be
Seers of the Light by Jennifer DeLucy
I'm a mood reader though and I've really been wanting to read
The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
I also got Sea by Heidi R. Kling that I'm dying to read.
So it's hard to say where my reading travels will take me, but it'll likely be some (or maybe all?!) of these books.
So I have to tell you guys that I put up an awesome product review the other day and I'm hoping you guys will all enter it. She took a chance on me since I'm a book blog, but really, what girl doesn't like a purse?
So be sure to check out my review of my lovely bag and enter the giveaway to win a purse/bag of your own from Blue Calla!
Here's what mine looks like:




















Woo, some awesome reading ahead, I really want to read White Cat and Sea! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI really want to read Sea! Hope you enjoy all your books this week!
ReplyDeleteI read Sea and really enjoyed it. My review is posted on my blog. I would love to read White Cat as I've heard so many good things about it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your reading week!
Can't wait to see what you think of White Cat, I got Sea on Saturday so I'm hoping to get to it soon. I really want to read Seers of Light too! =)
ReplyDeleteThe Mermaid's Mirror is on my to-read list. I need to go look up what a Kobo is (I assume it's some type of ereader).
ReplyDeleteI've heard great things about Seers of Light!
Oooo, White Cat looks so good!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are liking White Cat!! I can't wait to read Sea too!!
ReplyDelete