Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CSN rocks!

So I'm looking around at all the awesome stuff in CSN's ka-trillion stores and my first stop is to find something for my bed.  I seriously need some new bedding.  
                                             This is one set I've been eying for quite a long time.
But I'm not sure it has enough color and my room is gray...
I like this one though...


and this one (A LOT!)


And this one would be perfect for my daughter.  She loves giraffes!


Now I need nightstands or something next to our beds.  Since we've moved we haven't got any and our room is huge and they are definitely needed!
This one is really inexpensive and actually looks great!


This one would work too, but maybe a little too modern? 


And this one is really nice.


I really really love this shelf, but I would get it in black.


This table would be awesome next to my chair.  I could actually have my computer right next to me when I'm in my recliner!


We have a very modern family room and this table may be interesting...


Okay, so I think that's enough.  Your probably bored to death with my shopping.  But one of the items (likely one pictured!) will be reviewed here in the future!  I get to get something from any of CSN's 200 stores!  I'm getting $60 to spend and although I could put it towards a larger purchase, I may have found something that I think is perfect and for TWO of that item I'd only have to pay a few dollars!  Also CSN has mostly all free shipping!  Be sure to check them out and please watch for my review of a product in the future!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are awesome pieces of furniture! I like the modern side-table and the first one looks so pretty!
    I love your taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs