It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at
One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last week I read
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (review
HERE. I LOVED this book!)
My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking (review and giveaway
HERE)
I am currently reading Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey
This is a long one so I'll probably be reading it most of the week. I'll then do a review and interview of Jacqueline Carey and giveaway of the book. I'll also be attending a signing on Friday where I'll get to meet her. She's my favorite author, so it's VERY exciting!
I'm not sure what I'll read when I finish this one. Maybe my Kobo will arrive and I can read a review ebook.
So a reminder for everyone that I have lot of awesome giveaways going on right now!Avalon Revisited by O.M. Grey giveaway Ends June 15th!The Vampires Seduction by Raven Hart (2 copies!) Ends June 29thWillow by Julia Hoban Ends June 29thShade by Jeri Smith-Ready Ends June 29thFaerie Book Marks, Tags and a journal Ends June 29thThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Whimsical Jewelery Ends June 29thTwilight Graphic Novel Ends June 28th (this is for Twilight Takeover)My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking Ends July 5thAnd still to come-Wake, Graceling, Blue Calla purse review and giveaway, hazelaid review and giveaway, and Naamah's Kiss review and giveaway. More could be added! So it's crazy busy here! Hope you all had a great week and let me know what your reading!
Eyes Like Stars catches my eye every time I see it. Glad to see you loved it!
ReplyDeleteAh, Eyes Like Stars, I so have to read that book this summer. I've heard nothing but positive things about it. :D I'll be looking forward to your thoughts of Naamah's Kiss, I love both covers, so gorgeous~
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you over at my blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplygrace2.blogspot.com
Ooh, thats so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to EYES LIKE STARS for quite some time... Because you loved it, I'll definitely purchase this on my next trip to the bookstore!
Love, Hannah