I'm excited to host a stop on The Dark Between blog tour. Here I have author Sonia Gensler with a guest post.
Big thanks to Sara at Novel Novice for putting this tour together!
Wow! I checked out the photos she has and they are amazing! I'm dying to visit now (well, I was before, but even more so now!). It just looks gorgeous. And all this stuff is SO interesting to me! I cannot wait to read this book!
About the Book:
At the turn of the twentieth century, Spiritualism and séances are all the rage—even in the scholarly town of Cambridge, England. While mediums dupe the grief-stricken, a group of local fringe scientists seeks to bridge the gap to the spirit world by investigating the dark corners of the human mind.
Each running from a shadowed past, Kate, Asher, and Elsie take refuge within the walls of Summerfield College. But their peace is soon shattered by the discovery of a dead body nearby. Is this the work of a flesh-and-blood villain, or is something otherworldly at play? This unlikely trio must illuminate what the scientists have not, and open a window to secrets taken to the grave—or risk joining the spirit world themselves.
The Dark Between, a supernatural romance about the powers that lie in the shadows of the mind, is perfect for fans of Sarah Rees Brennan, Alyxandra Harvey, and Libba Bray.
Each stop on the blog tour is also revealing a code word that can be used to enter a contest on Sonia's website for a DARK BETWEEN prize pack, including a finished copy of the book. Go to Sonia Gensler's Blog to enter the contest.
The code word for this blog is: TRINITY
Check out the other stops on the tour:
Sept. 2 - Mundie Moms
Sept. 3 - Candace's Book Blog
Sept. 4 - Once Upon a Twilight
Sept. 5 - Small Review
Sept. 6 - Reading Teen
Sept. 9 - Book Chic Club
Sept. 10 - The Story Siren
Sept. 11 - Ruby's Reads
Sept. 12 - Page Turners Blog
Sept. 13 - Icey Books






















I love a book that is well researched and clearly based on something in real life! I'm defo interested in this book, now!
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing the guest post and the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to go to England so badly lately. Great guest post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, hon! <33
Oh a ghost Club, how exciting! I would love to visit England, maybe some day! I am really interested in this book now, I need to look it up and add it to my TBR pile I think. ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting post! I loved the pics too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
This sounds really good, I love the setting, and a ghost club..I am in! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI love books about spiritualism, and Cambridge sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing these pics and for the giveaway! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the setting for this one...and I love learning abut the history behind it all. Sounds like a great read!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for being part of THE DARK BETWEEN blog tour -- it's such an honor to be featured here! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting guest post.
ReplyDeleteOh cool-thanks for the background on this book. It is very enticing and makes me excited to check it out for myself!
ReplyDelete