Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tour Page: Dead Dreams by Emma Right (Nov. 4-15) YA Psychological Mystery/Thriller



This is the tour page for Dead Dreams by Emma Right. This is a YA Psychological Mystery Thriller and the tour runs Nov. 4-15. This tour consists of reviews, excerpts, interviews and guest posts.

Tour Schedule:
11/4

11/5

11/6

11/7

11/8

11/9

11/11

11/12

11/13

11/14

11/15




Dead Dreams by Emma Right
Genre: Psychological Mystery Thriller
Age: Young Adult 13 and up
Published: August 2013
Find the author: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Google + | Pinterest |
Video Book/Music Trailer 
Video Book Trailer 
Dream Cast Video Trailer
Eighteen-year-old Brie O’Mara has so much going for her: a loving family in the sidelines, an heiress for a roommate, and dreams that might just come true. Big dreams--of going to acting school, finishing college and making a name for herself.
She is about to be the envy of everyone she knew. What more could she hope for? Except her dreams are about to lead her down the road to nightmares. Nightmares that could turn into a deadly reality.
Dead Dreams, Book 1, a young adult psychological thriller and
contemporary mystery.
Emma Right is a happy wife and homeschool mother of five living in the Pacific
West Coast of the USA. Besides running a busy home, and looking after their five
pets, which includes two cats, two bunnies and a Long-haired dachshund, she also
writes stories for her children. When she doesn't have her nose in a book, she is
telling her kids to get theirs in one.
Right worked as a copywriter for two major advertising agencies and won several
awards, including the prestigious Clio Award for her ads, before she settled down to
have children.

 

Tour sign ups are now closed.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs