Sunday, November 20, 2011

On Vacation! {But still around, kinda.}

Hi guys!  Sorry I haven't been around much.  I know I've had posts go up most days {thank goodness I scheduled ahead!} but I've been on vacation!  I took a totally unexpected trip to visit my family.  I actually left last week on Tuesday.  I took the train with my kids and we went to ND {freaking freezing!} to visit my dad and sister.  And then today {Sunday} I came down to my moms in SD where I'll be through Thanksgiving and maybe for a week after {haven't bought tickets home yet, we'll see how homesick we get ;) }. 
Anyway, I know I haven't been commenting on anyone's blog all last week and I doubt I'll be able to do a ton for the next couple weeks but I'll try to check in and visit some of you when I have time.  I'm mostly going to enjoy my time with my family while I'm here and I will probably still have posts go up most days {lots of reviews have been scheduled ahead} but there may be some days where there's not.  I'm also not going to do an IMM until I get back home. 

Big hug to everyone who's still taken the time to come by and read my reviews and other bookish stuff.  You guys are awesome!

7 comments:

  1. We all miss you lots! Hope your having a great time with your fam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I live in SD as well - man, it's cold here right now!! (Which I love - it's perfect book reading time- haha!)

    Enjoy your stay in not-so-sunny San Diego and Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your holidays and time with family
    hapy thanksgiving ( in advance)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to take time away, especially for family.

    I hope you have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs