Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just Contemporary in November! Find the List of Contemporary Happenings Right Here!

Just Contemporary is an event in November hosted by Ashley at  Basically Amazing Books and Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit featuring all kinds of young adult contemporary goodness.

This is where I'll list the reviews, the guest posts, the giveaways and anything else related to Just Contemporary in November that's on my blog.  And make sure you go to Basically Amazing Books and Chick Loves Lit to keep up with them and their awesome stuff they'll have going on!

Here's what you can find on my blog for the month.  I'll try to update it each day.
So far I have up:

Review: Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Review: Looking For Alaska by John Green
Guest Post: Why I Love Reading Contemporary by Sarah at Storybound Girl
Review: Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Review: Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Review: Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Interview with Anne Pfeffer and Giveaway of Loving Emily {& DVD of Say Anything} Ends 11/17
Review: Amplified by Tara Kelly
Author Interview: Stasia Kehoe, author of Audition
Review: Vintage Veronica by Erica S. Perl
Review: North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Review and Giveaway: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols Ends 11/24 
Review: Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
Review: Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando
Interview with Tara Altebrando
Review: The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
Interview, Review and Giveaway: Shattered Soul by Jennifer Snyder
Review: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Review: Boyfriends With Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez
Review: The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm excited! :) A bunch of the ones you listed are books I've thought about reading - can't wait to see what you think! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your review of Virtuosity! I hear it's incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had known about this event and had more time to read, I'd so do it. Contemporary is probably my favorite genre to read, so it's great to see events like this one to help promote the non-paranormal books out there. Good luck and I can't wait to see what else you read this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs