Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enclave Release Day and the Trailer!

Today is the release day for Enclave by Ann Aguirre, and they've just released the trailer as well!  
This is one I'm very excited to get my hands on!

Description from MacMillan

"New York City has been decimated by war and plague, and most of civilization has migrated to underground enclaves, where life expectancy is no more than the early 20's. When Deuce turns 15, she takes on her role as a Huntress, and is paired with Fade, a teenage Hunter who lived Topside as a young boy. When she and Fade discover that the neighboring enclave has been decimated by the tunnel monsters—or Freaks—who seem to be growing more organized, the elders refuse to listen to warnings. And when Deuce and Fade are exiled from the enclave, the girl born in darkness must survive in daylight, in the ruins of a city whose population has dwindled to a few dangerous gangs. As the two are guided by Fade’s long-ago memories, they face dangers, and feelings, unlike any they’ve ever known."

Find out more about 'Enclave' here, including the first two chapters, the book cover and an interview with the author!

Link to trailer:

And here it is!  The fantastic book trailer!





Disclosure: The info and book trailer were provided to me to share with my readers.  In return I am suppose to receive a review copy of the book.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that trailer is awesome!! Maybe a little bloody for the average viewer, but I love it. The actors look a little old for a YA book, but all in all, the trailer is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs