I have a winner for a signed copy of Other Words for Love. The winner was randomly selected using random.org. The winner has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read the interview and entered the giveaway. There are many more giveaway's going on and they are listed at the top of my blog. So without further ado, the winner is....
Anita Yancey!
Thanks goes to Lorraine Zago Rosenthal for providing the book for giveaway!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.
I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!