You know about the Saturday Situation linky's, right? You put up your links for your reviews, interviews and other neglected posts you may have. And there's a linky for your giveaways as well!
Well, we're trying to get more people to visit the reviews and neglected posts and so I have a giveaway for you all!
I'm giving away a book of $10 or less from The Book Depository (open to anywhere they ship!) or a GC to a store of choice if a US reader prefers that.
Okay, the way you enter.
Please follow the directions carefully!
This is very important because you will be disqualified if you don't follow them.
And it's not hard! You just get to visit blogs and read posts like you normally would but this time your entered into a giveaway just for doing so!
Go to the Saturday Situation post for this week. HERE.
Scroll to the first linky list of Reviews and Neglected posts.
Pick as many as you want to visit.
Visit them. Leave a comment on their post saying you came from Saturday Situation, along with a quality comment.
Come back here and fill out the form.
You get one entry for each blog you visit.
You must tell me the number of the link you visited or the title in the linky.
You have to fill out the form, but if you come back later and visit more you can leave a comment saying that you already filled out the form but you visited more and leave the number on the linky's you visited. (Example: #2 Dragonart)
Feel free to continue to add your own links, but commenting on your own post doesn't count. You can visit mine and they count.
You can visit one blog more then once if they've posted multiple links.
Giveaways do not count (I'm aware that sometime people post in the wrong link.)
Giveaway ends Friday night when the next linky goes up.


















great idea!!
ReplyDeletei´m only participating with this entry, i don´t have time enough to visit others blogs...
i wish i have luck!
thanks!!
bye
Edit my entry. I clicked on #13 and added it to my list of sites visited but when I got there it was not a book review! So I visited #43 Graceling instead. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCool idea! I had fun exploring...
ReplyDeleteAlso visited #51 Review Zombies vs Unicorns at Reflections with Coffee after I submitted the form with my entry.
ReplyDeleteCherry Mischievous
Also visited:
ReplyDelete#49. Monsters of Men review
#44. The Alchemyst
Cherry Mischievous
cherrymischif-warrior [at] yahoo [dot] com
Also visited:
ReplyDelete#43. review: Graceling
I should have said in my previous comments that I filled out the entry form. And would like to add that I've visited these blogs as well:
ReplyDelete#48. The Iron King
#53. Review of Infinity: Chronicles of Nick
#40. Taken By Others Review by Nikki-ann
#39. Blkosiner's Book Blog (The Mark)
I also visited #52. Giveaway Raven Stole the Moon by Garth Stein and belatedly realised that it was a giveaway. I left a comment anyway and just added that my comment was not an entry at the bottom.
And: #2 2.Em from Love YA Lit reviews Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
ReplyDeleteI don't know what happened to my pic in the previous three comments... maybe blogger thinks I'm commenting too much? Okey, okey, I'll stop here :)
This was fun :)
ReplyDeleteI additionally visited:
#14 The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (my comment must be approved to be published)
#25 Review of Firelight by Sophie Jordan
#38 Review of Bloodthirsty at What Book is That?
#53 Review of Infinity: Chronicles of Nick
judittten at gmail dot com
And some more visits:
ReplyDelete#44 The Alchemyst
#54 Review: Erekos by A. M. Tuomala
judittten at gmail dot com