It's time for another giveaway from Southwest Sky Jewelry!
This giveaway is for five very awesome book charms made by Southwest Sky Jewelry on etsy!
Nancy makes these awesome little book charms based on books published before 1923 as they are public domain and there's no copyright law to get around. She also said that sometimes she adds some images to the covers that may not be on the book because so many books published before 1923 didn't have any images and the images make it much more interesting!
Authors are also welcome to request having their own books made into charms.
Are you needing a few ideas for what to do with charms? Well, the things you can use them for are endless.
Bookmarks
zipper pulls
Necklace
wine glass charms
party favors
and the list could go on...
The items for giveaway are 5 Thanksgiving themed mini bookcharms featuring the books of:
-"Capt. John Smith"
-"Pocahontas with Son"
-"Thanksgiving 1621"
-"Mayflower in Plymouth Harbor" by William Halsall (1882)
-"Cape Cod, Ma. Atlas"
-"Pocahontas with Son"
-"Thanksgiving 1621"
-"Mayflower in Plymouth Harbor" by William Halsall (1882)
-"Cape Cod, Ma. Atlas"
This time around there will be TWO winners! One person will win three and the other will win two.
Nancy has also made some changes to her mini bookcharms. For this giveaway the charms will remain the same but for the Christmas giveaway and if you were to order online, she has changed them so they actually have paper in them!
She has a lot of different items in her shop with a large variety and a price point for every shopper. She really has something for everyone!
Right now I'm loving this turtle brooch:
Keep in mind you can ask her to make custom mini book charms as well. Just contact her on her etsy.
So do you want some of her stuff ? You can buy them here.
Or you can enter to win the Thanksgiving themed book charms right here on my blog!
There will be TWO winners.
The first winner gets to pick the three they want.
Second winner gets the remaining two.
*ENDED*
RULES:
This giveaway is open to US and Canada only.
You must enter before Nov. 15, 2010 when the contest ends.
REQUIRED ENTRY:
You must go to Southwest Sky Jewelry and pick out your favorite item in her shop. Leave a comment here.
Be sure to leave a way to contact you in your comment if it's not in your profile.
EXTRA Entries:
These will only work after your initial and required entry. You can do as many or as few of them as you like.
You must leave a separate comment for each entry.
Follow my blog publicly by google friend connect- Leave a comment
Follow Southwest Sky Jewelry's Blog- Leave a comment
Follow Southwest Sky on Twitter- Leave a comment with your twitter name
Follow me on Twitter- Leave a comment with your twitter name
Tweet with RT button at top of post - Come back here and leave a comment with the URL directly to tweet.
Purchase an item from Southwest Sky Jewelry - Come back here and tell me what you purchased so I can confirm it with her (if you wish to email me to tell me, that's fine as well)
Make sure you check back for December's Giveaway of more mini book charms!
Disclosure: The items being given away are provided by the company mentioned in return for this post advertising for them. I will be mailing the charms myself but take no responsibility if they are lost in the mail. I cannot promise that the charms will be perfect and take no responsibility for their condition.
That being said I will do my best to insure they arrive safely and unharmed.





















I loved the Turquoise Onyx Charm Bracelet Sterling Silver Southwestern Treasure - if only I had hundreds of dollars now ...
ReplyDeleteFollower of this blog!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! I particularly love the "Vintage Sterling and Turquoise Southwestern Ring" ^^
ReplyDeleteMelissa
jedisakora@msn.com
Follower of Southwest Sky Blog!
ReplyDeleteI am a GFC follower.
ReplyDeletejedisakora@msn.com
I follower southwest sky jewelery blog.
ReplyDeletejedisakora@msn.com
I like their christmas classic mini book charms.
ReplyDeletetwoofakind12@yahoo.com
I love Autumn Pumpkin Squash bracelet.
ReplyDeleted.septer at insightbb.com
Follower of this blog!
ReplyDeleted.septer at insightbb.com
Twitter follower:
ReplyDelete@lulilut
and retweeted here
http://twitter.com/lulilut/status/28048096569
I love the Vintage Sterling Silver Turquoise, Gaspeite, Spiny Oyster Navajo Stone Link Bracelet, it's so pretty :D
ReplyDeleteThat turtle brooch is very pretty to :)
Thanks for the chance to win :D
Ambur
ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.com/
I'm a GFC follower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win :D
Ambur
ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.com/
I'm a Twitter follower
ReplyDeleteTwitter name: AmburHostyn
Thanks for the chance to win :D
Ambur
ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.com/
I love the Alice in Wonderland mini book charms :D
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
I follow your blog on GFC (April Xu)
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
I follow Southwest Sky jewlery on GFC (April Xu)
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
I tweeted using the tweetmeme: http://twitter.com/#!/ramen_addict/status/28060274133
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter @ramen_addict
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
I follow Southwest Sky on twitter @ramen_addict
ReplyDeleteaprilxu2222@gmail.com
the Vintage Telephone Phone is so cute!
ReplyDeletemissy1549@gmail.com
gfc follower
ReplyDeletemissy1549@gmail.com
Well, it's all so gorgeous it was hard to pick one! But my favorite is: Turquoise Sterling Silver Bracelet - Concho - Vintage
ReplyDeletemlawson17 at hotmail dot com
gfc follower of this blog
ReplyDeletemlawson17 at hotmail dot com
This is a great giveaway!! I would pick the Sterling Silver Turquoise Cross Necklace.
ReplyDeleteEverything was really nice.
Judy
magnolias_1@msn.com
I follow you through GFC.
ReplyDeleteJudy
magnolias_1@msn.com
I follow CandaceMom on Twitter.
ReplyDelete@ladymagnolia99
Judy
magnolias_1@msn.com
I follow SouthWest Jlry on Twitter @ladymagnolia99
ReplyDeleteJudy
magnolias_1@msn.com
I follow Southwest Jewelry's blog -GFC and I left a comment.
ReplyDeleteJudy
magnolias_1@msn.com
My Favorite thing in her shop is the copper and Turquois Spiny Oyster Charm Braclet
ReplyDeletesasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com
I Love the Vintage Sterling Amethyst Ring :)
ReplyDelete+1 follower of your blog
+1 follower of Southwest Sky's Blog
I love the Wood Wolf Charm and Mini Book Charm!!
ReplyDelete(:
katmckid at aol dot com
i follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeletekatmckid at aol dot com
i follow southwest sky's blog
ReplyDeletekatmckid at aol dot com
i follow turquoise117 on twitter as katiebmcp
ReplyDeletekatmckid at aol dot com
i follow candacemom2two on twitter as katiebmcp
ReplyDeletekatmckid at aol dot com
retweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/katieBmcp/status/28533211662
katmckid at aol dot com
Her shop is so pretty! Thanks for the contest!! I like the Coral Turquoise Sterling Silver Naja Pendant and Chain
ReplyDeleteinthehammockblog at gmail dot com
i follow her blog too!
ReplyDeleteinthehammockblog at gmail dot com
i follow candace on twitter (in_the_hammock)
ReplyDeleteinthehammockblog at gmail dot com
I love the Onyx Sexy dangle earrings!
ReplyDeletejbdownie5@yahoo.com
following you on twitter @jbdownie
ReplyDeletejbdownie5@yahoo.com
My favourite item in her shop is: 5 Sporting Dog Breed Mini Book Charms
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog publicly through Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Southwest Sky Jewelery's blog publicly through Google Friend Connect. wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow Southwest Sky on Twitter - @lemonslippers
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter - @lemonslippers
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I retweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lemonslippers/status/28611128452
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I like The Sleeping Beauty turquoise nugget pierced earrings.
ReplyDeleteandrea.infinger@gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter.
ReplyDelete@lillieblue613
andrea.infinger@gmail.com
Follower of Southwest Sky Jewelry blog.
ReplyDeleteFollow Southwest Sky on Twitter.
ReplyDelete@lillieblue613
I love the Raspberry Garnet Cross Pendant!! SOOOO pretty!!
ReplyDeletemegankyser@gmail.com
Follow you with Google!! :)
ReplyDeleteRetweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mekyser/status/28764772504
Follower of Southwest sky's blog!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Southwest sky on twitter!
ReplyDeletemekyser
following you on twitter!
ReplyDeletemekyser
I love the turtle he is adorable.
ReplyDeletemarie39465@gmail.com
I really like the Sterling Silver Heavy Chain Necklace with Heart Pendant and Toggle Vintage
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
Meredith
meredith.sleight@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is the set of 7 Harry Potter book charms!
theresa9854@gmail.com
Following you via GFC!
ReplyDeletetheresa9854@gmail.com
Following Southwest Sky on Twitter @Theresa_9.
ReplyDeletetheresa9854@gmail.com
I also follow you on twitter @Theresa_9.
ReplyDeletetheresa9854@gmail.com
Tweeted with RT button: http://twitter.com/#!/Theresa_9/status/28919765193
ReplyDeletetheresa9854@gmail.com
I so want the Taxco Sterling Frog Bracelet - Vintage - Heavy...I luv froggies! thanks
ReplyDeleteI love the Alice in Wonderland Mini books and the Twilight Mini books too. The jewelry is fantastic also.
ReplyDeleteBookNoise at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower
ReplyDeleteBookNoise at gmail dot com
GFC Follower of Southwest Sky Jewelry's blog and left a comment.
ReplyDeleteFollow Southwest Sky on Twitter as BookNoise411
ReplyDeleteBookNoise at gmail dot com
New Twitter follower of Candace's Book Blog as BookNoise411
ReplyDeleteBookNoise at gmail dot com
I love the Raspberry Garnet Sterling ring
ReplyDeleteSouthwestSky...
$42.00 USD
veltara at yahoo dot com
I follow Southwest sky Jewelry's blog
ReplyDeleteunder veltara
veltara at yahoo dot com
I follow Southwest sky on twitter as @scarletredwilll
ReplyDeleteveltara at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter @scarletredwill
ReplyDeleteveltara at yahoo dot com
I tweeted your contest
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/scarletredwill/status/29219633821
veltara at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog as veltara
ReplyDeleteveltara at yahoo dot com
I adore the Harry Potter series (already sold -- did a specific search for it because my daughter-in-law likes H.P.)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/transaction/32774841
WISH I could buy it.
If I need to choose a second item that is still in the shop I like: the turquoise and sterling necklace
bmcbroom at gmail dot com
I follow your blog by GFC
ReplyDeleteBetty - Reflections with Coffee
bmcbroom at gmail dot com
I follow Southwest Sky Jewelry's blog and alos left a comment there.
ReplyDeleteBetty - Reflections with Coffee
bmcbroom at gmail dot com
I follow Turquoise Gal on twitter
ReplyDeleteBettyMc
bmcbroom at gmail dot com
I already follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteBettyMc
bmcbroom at gmail dot com
I also liked the turtle brooch as well as the domestic cat book charms.
ReplyDeletenewborrowedused@gmail.com
I like the domestic cat mini book charms.
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Southwest Sky Twitter follower - allisonsbj3
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter follower - allisonsbj3
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Autumn Pumpkin Squash bracelet :)
ReplyDeleteostipow at gmail dot com
My fave is the Sterling Silver Ring Vintage Turquoise Coral :)
ReplyDeletejusteena_25(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I follow you on twitter (@justeena)
ReplyDeleteTweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/justeena/status/3274958406950912
ReplyDeleteI really like Turquoise Sterling Double Stone Blossom Leaves Navajo Ring - Vintage
ReplyDeletecontact: soulphistication@yahoo.com
I am a follower of this blog! =)
ReplyDeleteSorry I forgot to post my contact with my previous comment. I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteemail:soulphistication@yahoo.com
I am a follower!! love the turtle!
ReplyDeletehttp://designjewelry.com