Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Week in Instagram: New Books, New Gifts and New Tours!

 
Happy Sunday everyone!
This post is in my week according to instagram. It's mostly the books I got but I take random pictures sometimes too.  Also, make sure you follow me on instagram, I follow back! 

Christmas is over and the New Year is upon us!  It's hard to believe it's nearly 2014.

This week was slow for books.  But I've been having trouble getting much reading done anyway, so that's probably good. 

I got an ARC of Night Owls by Lauren M. Roy but since it's just a solid green cover I just snapped an image off of goodreads.  This one releases in March (or very late February).  It sounds great!  Thank you Penguin!

I got Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo for my daughter for Christmas.  She's been wanting this book for ages!  I read the first chapter and it seems like it's going to be great! (Kate is always great, I love her writing!)

My kids got me the adorable owl mug and the monogrammed coasters for Christmas.  I LOVE them! 

For those who don't know me, I'm all about healthy living. I prefer to avoid chemicals and keep things all natural.  My SIL started selling Arbonne which is all natural, vegan and chemical free.  So I had a party and got some stuff for free and got some other stuff too.  I'm kind of in love so far, I plan to do a post in the future about it all.

 
I made my goal of 200 books!



I have two new tour sign ups posted.
 
Must Love Otters actually  made it on my favorites list for this year so I'm really excited to be putting together a tour for it. It's adult romantic comedy.  If interested in participating, check out the tour page.

The Wolf's Cry was another fantastic read that I'm excited to be doing the tour for. This is YA fantasy, be sure to check out the tour page for info!

That's it for me! I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) New Year's! 

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your reading goal-I just have two more to read which is definitely doable especially if I make sure to read short books :)

    Flora & Ulysses looks adorable-I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap! 200 books is an awesome goal! Congrats for achieving it! I love the owl mug too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your goodies! I don't wear a lot of makeup but with what I do wear, I like it to be all natural as well (especially mascara!). I need to look into that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mug!

    Happy new year, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to your Airborne post and I love that Owl mug and coasters you kids spoiled you! Enjoy your new books and I hope 2014 brings you endless joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try hard to use more natural products, and it's kind of hard to do that where I live. I'm looking forward to your Arbonne post.
    Must Love Otters looks good. I'm wondering if I would enjoy it and if I can fit it in???

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, you cup and coaster are so awesome. Enjoy the new books! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for reading 200 books! I want to keep track of what I read better in 2014, so I can have a year-end total.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about all natural as well! My husband teases me because I just started using goat milk soap, and I'm trying to head more towards glass instead of plastic in my kitchen. I also started using a cast iron frying pan, and it's awesome!

    At any rate, I LOVE that owl mug. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the owl mug! Congrats on making your goal. I also made mine. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come I did not see that owl mug? Super cool! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your books and other goodies. I love the owl mug. I have a thing for coffee mugs:).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs