I don't post cover reveals often, but I will do pretty much anything for Misty Provencher! I LOVE her books! And today I'm excited to share two new covers with you all!
The first one is Jamb, which is the third book in the Cornerstone series. You may have seen me raving about them a time or two...
Pretty awesome, right? I think this might be my favorite cover the series!
Here's what the other two look like.
The next cover is the second book (companion book actually) to Hale Maree (an adult book!). Full of Grace is the title.
The first book looks like this:
Both books should be out by March, so watch for them then!























Loved Hale Maree and look forward to the companion! I need to read the rest of this author's books!
ReplyDeleteI am excited there is another Cornerstone book coming out soon, that is awesome. I agree, I love the cover!
ReplyDeleteFull of Grace is cracking me up, I can't help it! The cover is just..ha! I love it.
The covers look good. I may have to see what they have to offer.
ReplyDeleteI love the covers. I haven't had a chance to start any of Misty's books, but they are on the top of my list as soon as I get my required reading done.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I am do excited for Jamb!! More Garrett. And Full of Grace should be do fun. Landon and Sher are a riot!
ReplyDeleteYes... I place all the blame on you for my obsession with Misty's Cornerstone series!!!! Jamb.... I. Can't. WAIT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ashley, how many times did I tell you that you HAD to read Cornerstone? I'm SO glad I got you hooked!
ReplyDelete