This post is brought to you by the Mad Scientist at Steampunkery and Book Reviews. She did the legwork in setting this all up and wrote up the interview and everything!
This is a great little shop though and you won't want to miss this giveaway!
We all enjoy reading a great book because it lets us escape to a new world.
We do know how I love some good time travel :)
Another way to escape is to dive into a creative outlet.
For me, I scrapbook my memories hoping the boys will enjoy it years to come.
Another way is to put yourself into a piece of jewelry to share with others.
Little Eclectic Me is a wonderful shop on ETSY.
Yes, I recommend that you go check it out.
We are also graced and honored to have a small interview with the shop owner and creative mind behind such Steampunkery items.
All of you most wonderful followers will have a chance to win a Steampunkery necklace that will punk up your wardrobe in not time.
You lucky gooses, You!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few moments with Little Eclectic Me:
Mad Scientist & Candace: We just love the name of your little shop, Little Eclectic Me, how did you come by this particular name?
Little Eclectic Me: I've been told a lot in my life that I have always had an 'eclectic taste'. But I know they meant I just can't make up my mind lol. I love everything from steampunk to loli to goth and much more. Its hard to just settle on one style when there is so much to explore in the art world.
Mad Scientist & Candace: Mad Scientists absolutely agrees with you. The fun part is mixing everything together. What do you think Candace?
Candace: I completely agree! I'm very eclectic and could never decide on a style I liked, I like it all!
Mad Scientist & Candace: What or why did you get into crafting such beautiful pieces? Do you have supportive family and friends that cheer you on?
Little Eclectic Me: It started out just to see if I can do it and ended up being an addiction. My boyfriend and his mom have been super supportive and also the ones to push me when I start to slack off a bit.
Mad Scientist & Candace: Slack? We would like to call it creative rehabilitation. Which is allowed.
Steampunkery is a wide genre, how (why) did you find yourself interested in it?
Little Eclectic Me: I always loved to see the old made into the new. There is something about seeing parts of a old watch that can no longer work made into a piece of art that is just amazing. I especially like it when people can take pieces and parts of all types and create something that actually has a new function. It blows my mind away every time.
Mad Scientist & Candace: Now for a fun question everyone wants to know. If you were trapped on a deserted island (because we all want to be) what 3 items would you want to have ship wrecked with you?
Little Eclectic Me: I would have to say a case of Coca-Cola (another addiction of mine), my laptop, and a sketch book.
Mad Scientist & Candace: My lips are sealed at the mention of soda pop. *grin*
Can you name a favorite book or author?
Little Eclectic Me: Kelly Armstrong would have to be my favorite. I love how she mixes the supernatural into the 'normal' world.
Mad Scientist: Oh, I have read one of her wonderful books. She had me glued to the pages. Candace: I agree, I've read several of her books and enjoyed them very much!
What are you favorite things to create?
Little Eclectic Me: I love to create necklaces. They are the one piece of jewelry that will stand out over the rest. Earrings can hide behind the hair and bracelets aren't really at eye level too often. But necklaces can become the center because a lot of the time with many types of outfits.
Mad Scientist & Candace: We must know... What is your favorite color?
Little Eclectic Me: It would have to be pink lol. Most people that meet me will say that is weird since pink is the one the I wear the least of.
Mad Scientist & Candace: Last but not least. *sigh* Yes, there has to be a last. What creative outlet do you want to learn? (Provided there is one you do not know how to do.)
Little Eclectic Me: I love to create necklaces. They are the one piece of jewelry that will stand out over the rest. Earrings can hide behind the hair and bracelets aren't really at eye level too often. But necklaces can become the center because a lot of the time with many types of outfits.
Mad Scientist & Candace: We must know... What is your favorite color?
Little Eclectic Me: It would have to be pink lol. Most people that meet me will say that is weird since pink is the one the I wear the least of.
Mad Scientist & Candace: Last but not least. *sigh* Yes, there has to be a last. What creative outlet do you want to learn? (Provided there is one you do not know how to do.)
Little Eclectic Me: Wire wrapping is one thing I know I would love to learn. I'm trying but that is definitely a tough one for me to wrap my head around.
Here is a sample necklace from the Little Eclectic Me shop.
A Steampunkery piece that will look lovely with most outfits!
If you love the dangling key like I do then it is a grand day.
Enter to win a bit of Steampunkery for your life.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED
GIVEAWAY CLOSED
Here is how, yes, there are rules silly!
Open Internationally!
(though her shop is not yet set up to ship internationally she is currently working on it.)
Open Internationally!
(though her shop is not yet set up to ship internationally she is currently working on it.)
Must be 13 or older to enter
Contest ends 11/25
You may leave one comment for all your entries, except the additional daily tweets, of course.
You may leave one comment for all your entries, except the additional daily tweets, of course.
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog- leave a link
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog (Steampunkery & Book Reviews)
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog (Steampunkery & Book Reviews)
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.- leave a link
+1 Tweet- Leave link (there's a RT button at the top of the post, and you can tweet this once a day for more entries)
+1 Tweet- Leave link (there's a RT button at the top of the post, and you can tweet this once a day for more entries)
+1 leave a comment about the interview.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
+1 for adding up your points :)
Easy!
Disclosure: Neither of us are responsible for assuring the item is received. As we don't have the item in hand we can't stand by it's quality and condition. But we are both convinced this is a fantastic shop and the owner will do her best to assure the item is received in perfect condition.
Until next time,
Candace and Mad Scientist





















+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading: Hm, I like to online roleplay. Like not the RPG but rather writing a story through a character perspective and create a plot with other players
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?: Love the clothing style and idea of it
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you: faked_sugartone at hotmail
+1 for adding up your points :)
= 8
+2 I follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 I follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews
+1 I left a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews
+5 My favourite item at Little Ecletic Me is the Fly Me to The Moon Necklace, I also really love the one in the picture that you posted. I love how they look antiqued. :)
+1 I have Candace's Badge on my blog- http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.com/
+1 I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/AmburHostyn/status/554475483828225
+1 leave a comment about the interview ---I think I can do that right in this comment, right???
Anywho, this was a great interview, it's always nice to hear from the artist themselves. And I am also addicted to Coca-Cola ;) lol and Kelley Armstrong rocks my socks. :D
+1 My creative outlet outside of reading...hmm well I doodle a bit, and I sometimes write fanfiction. I usually stick more to the reading side though. :)
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? --- I love the technological aspect of steampunkery. It's interesting to see how parts of technology are brought in to create art, like jewelery and books. With jewelery it's the physical aspect of the technology, and with books it's the actually technological creations or theories behind it. I kind of like almost learning something about technology...but not quite. It's also pretty thrilling to read about. :D
+1 my email address is: ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com
+1 for adding up your points :)
Ok total points: 17 :D
Thanks so much for the chance to win a piece from Little Ecletic Me :D
♪♫ Ambur
Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
I like RPG, Puzzles and I love to create things with polimer clay, such as animals and cakes.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I've discovered steampunk recently and here in Italy we have only Leviathan:( So i love this initiative because with it I can find Steampunk's titles and informations.
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
yuko86@hotmail.it
+1 for adding up your points :)
9 points:)
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item. My favorite: http://www.etsy.com/listing/59875826/steampunk-tiny-flying-key-in-a-jar
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading: I'm good at painting, I think...
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you: iieonegai(at)hotmail(dot)com
+1 for adding up your points :)
13 points.
+2 Follower Candace's blog
ReplyDelete+1 email
+1 adding up
TOTAL = 5
Chrizette
baychriz at gmail dot com
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's book blog
+2 follow Steampunkery & book reviews
+1 left comment on blog
+5 Visited Little Eclectic Me and I loved the moon necklace! Very pretty!
+2 having Steampunkery's badge on blog (http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/)
+1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ScarrletReader/statuses/592480428883968
+1 Outside of reading I love to write poetry. It's very calming for me and I always have a journey at hand.
+1 Steampunkery is so interesting because of the wonderful worlds shaped by the weird technology and the people are just so unique!
+1 VanillaMusic15@aol.com
+1 Total: 17
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 I love the Steampunk Locked Away Secrets Necklace! It's so cute! :3
+1 Tweet http://twitter.com/MikaBooks/status/596565697765376
+1 Hm, besides reading, I love music. I've been playing electric guitar for some years now, but I'm not that good.
+1 mika.apostrophe@gmail.com
+1 14 points for me.
Thanks for the giveaway! :D
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Love the Fly me to the Moon Charm
+1 I have Candace's Badge on my blog http://mizraimylaastrologadesingara.blogspot.com/
+1 Have Mad Scientist badge on same blog
+1zenda.zigana at gmail dot com
Good luck everyone!
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog - Done
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews. Yep, did that, too.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest - Just got back from doing this
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item. Gotta go with the Steampunk Gears of the Butterfly Necklace.
+1 Tweet- Leave link (there's a RT button at the top of the post, and you can tweet this once a day for more entries)
+1 leave a comment about the interview. Can I do that here? Gotta say, I found it surprising her fav color was pink. Kinda expected aged bronze or something, but not pink.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading. I write and play songs. Also love graphic art... oh, and I'm a daddy blogger (adaddyblog.com)
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? Ah... grew up reading Vern, Burroughs and Wells, and love the romantic notion of a time that never quite was.
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you. Email me via http://adaddyblog.com/contact-us/ please.
+1 for adding up your points :)
16 POINTS in all. Love you site!
oops, sorry... tweet link is http://twitter.com/#!/aDaddyBlog I'm following you and just tweeted:
ReplyDeleteDaddy loves him some Steampunkery - check out the giveaway from Little Eclectic Me http://bit.ly/dd3cJd
Hey:) Thanks for the giveaway, its awesome!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item...Victorian Butterfly Gears Garden
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading...Cooking! Even if it does turn out to be a disaster:)
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?..the uniqueness of it!
+1 holz_twilight@msn.com
+1 13 points!!
OMG! Those pieces are amazing! I love the key and the keyhole! I love the flying key too! Ooooooh so nice!
ReplyDeleteapereiraorama @ gmail.com
+2 Follower
+2 Follower of Steampunkery
+5 for visiting and telling
+1 Creative outlet: painting
+1 I find everything steampunk interesting, so Steampunkery had me from go!
+1 for email
+1 for adding up
_______________
Total: 13
+2 follow candace's blog
ReplyDelete+2 follow steampunkery & book reviews
+1 left comment on steampunkery
+5 visited little eclectic me and hearted shop :)
my favorite item is Steampunk Locked Away Secrets Necklace
+1 I would NEVER have guessed that your favorite color would be pink. That completely blew me away.
+1 my outlet is dancing. been doing it all my life.
+1 I absolutely love the victorian era, so my favorite thing about steampunk is the clothing. I just love to add little gears and bolts to my outfits.
+1 deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com
+1 total: 15
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog- leave a link
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.- leave a link
www.readingangel.com
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
I LOVE to cross-stitch, although I haven't found much time for it lately.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I'm new to Steampunk, so it's all interesting to me!
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
dukesangel002@yahoo.com
+1 add it up
total = 11
I am a follower and email subscriber. Please enter me in contest. Your jewelry is beautiful. Tore923@aol.com
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in the giveaway.
ReplyDeletejustpeachy36@yahoo.com
+2 for being a GFC follower
+2 for following Steampunkery & Book Reviews
+1 creative outlet besides reading, counted cross stitch
+1 I just love the genre, makes for some very interesting stories, like Clockwork Angel, great book!
Total:7
Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading--I love to make handmade greeting cards and atc's and I also scrapbook.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item--
Love the Fly me to the Moon necklace.
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.--
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 for adding up your points--total-11
Thanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's blog
+2 Follow Steampunkery Book Review
+5 Fav Item: Steampunk Delicately Locked Necklace
+2 Steampunkery Badge: http://bibliophiles-journal.blogspot.com/
+1 Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/shy8629/status/796841239117824
+1 I'm quite good with photoshop. Does that count as creative outlet??
+1 Email: shy8629(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 Total: 15
My name's Irina, I'm from Romania. ^^
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews
+1 My e-mail: fallen_angel3715 [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk
+1 for adding up points - 7 points :)
Thanks!♥
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+5 I visited Little Eclectic me and my fave item is the Locked Away Secrets Necklace : http://www.etsy.com/listing/59873150/steampunk-locked-away-secrets-necklace
+1 Tweet - http://twitter.com/precious_shusky/status/833381134766080
+1 My creative outlet is writing. I joined Nanowrimo this year!
+1 my email: precious_shusky@yahoo.com
+1 total points: 11
+2 I am a gfc follower.
ReplyDelete+5 I like the steampunk locked away secret necklace the best.
+1 I enjoy reading about how artists get inspired. I have always wanted to try wire wrapping,also.
+1 One of my creative outlets is to do folk art.
+1 I like that steampunk is a eclectic mix of modern technology and victorian design. It truly is a creative medium.
+1 twoofakind12@yahoo.com
debbie
+1 total =12
+2 I'm a follower of Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+5 I love love love the Locked Away Secret Necklace
+1 My vreative outlet is writing internet stories
+1 my email: lindsaydevine (at) bellsouth (dot) net
+2 Follow Steampunkery Book Review
+1 Total: 12
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 My favorite item is the tiny flying key in a jar
+1 leave a comment about the interview: You're right, a necklace really does make a statement and stand out!!
+1 I like to knit :)
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? The clothes and gadgets and the fact that it's historical and fantasy mixed together!
+1 inthehammockblog at gmail dot com
+1 for adding up your points
=14 total!!
Thank you!
Thanks for the giveaway and making it international!
ReplyDelete+2 I follow Candace's Book Blog
+2 I follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 My favourite item at Little Eclectic Me is the Steampunk Locked Away Secrets Necklace.
+1 My creative outlet other than reading would be drawing. I’m not really that good at it but I try. =P
+1 my email address is af.love78(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 for adding up your points
Total = 12
Thanks for the contest!
ReplyDelete+2 Following this awesome blog!
+5 My favorite item is the Fly Me To the Mooon piece! So pretty!
+1 Comment: You're soooo right about being trapped on an island with some Coke!
+1 Favorite creative Outlet: Does writing count? If not, I must say anything medieval! I love the time period, and I have a mild obsession with the weaponry...
+1 Steampunk: I haven't read too many steampunks, but the one that comes to mind is Incarceron. I love that you can pull anything from any time and the reader won't scratch their head and say, "Why is there a computer in ancient Rome?
+1 rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com
+1 Total: 12
Thanks again!
I'm following Candace's Book Blog via GFC as Jasmine1485 +2
ReplyDeleteI'm following Steampunkery and book reviews via GFC as Jasmine1485 +2
My favourite item is the 'Steampunk Locked Away Secrets Necklace' +5
I tweeted about it: http://twitter.com/NTFancy/status/1096131530457088 +1
My creative outlet is cooking, I love to invent new recipes and combinations :) +1
Kate1485 at hotmail.com +1
Total Points: 13 (including +1)
Thanks for this great contest!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog via GFC
+2 Follow Steampunkery and Book Reviews via GFC
+1 Left a comment
+5 Visited Little Eclectic Me-I loved this locket! Beautiful!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59873150/steampunk-locked-away-secrets-necklace
+1 My favourite creative outlet is poetry! I love it.
+1 Steampunkery is so unique and different to everything else.
+1 Email: k_anon[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk
+1 Total: 14
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item:
Fly Me To The Moon
+1 leave a comment about the interview.:
Its good to know that you have good support (:
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.:
Drawing, making jewelry, creating clothing items, pretty much anything really
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?:
The banner (:
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.:
bratdownstairs at yahoo
+1 for adding up your points :)
15
I'd love to enter!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews and say you came from this contest - DONE
+5 My favourite item from Little Eclectic Me is Fly me to the Moon
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog
http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog
http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog
http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/
+1 Tweeted
http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/1139020981600257
+1 My creative outlet outside of reading is sketching and playing the piano.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
They are special and one-of-a-kind.
+1 aikychien at yahoo dot com
+1 for adding up your points :)
Thanks for the contest! I'm always up for a free book =]
ReplyDeletemissy1549[at]gmail.com
+2 - Candace's Book Blog follower
ReplyDelete+2 - Steampunkery & Book Reviews follower
+5 - my favorite item: Steampunk Locked Away Secrets Necklace
+2 - Steampunkery badge on my blog: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/
+1 - email: sandric.sk(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 - total points: 13
Oh, I forgot to mention that the necklace looks amazing, so thanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Reviews
+1 Commented at Steampunkery & Reviews
+5 Fly Me to The Moon was my favorite piece at Little Ecletic Me
+1 Tweeted http://twitter.com/lillieblue613/status/1712347974475776
+1 I like that you take old items and recycle them into jewelry.
+1 I'm not a creative person, but I do enjoy doing things with my youngest daughter.
+1 I found out about Steampunkery at Dragon*con and saw amazing costumes. I saw a wheelchair built and powered by alcohol.
I'm now interested in reading about it.
+1 andrea.infinger@gmail.com
+1 Total = 16
I daresay that I had a fun time working chatting with the shop owner. It is always a pleasant time when you get to know another person.
ReplyDelete*blushes* I happy to see so many of you interested in adding a bit of Steampunkery to your life :)
Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com
- I follow your blog.
ReplyDelete- I follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
- My favorite item from Little Eclectic Me is the Victorian Butterfly Gears Garden necklace.
- My creative outlet aside from reading is photography.
- What I find most interesting about Steampunk is the fashion and culture.
- My email address is: smartin_90 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
- I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/sarah_3m/status/1753932598611968
TOTAL = 14
+2 Follow Candace's Blog.
ReplyDelete+5 I like Steampunk Room 88 Necklace.
melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com
love the giveaway!!
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
andiiblogs(at)hotmial(dot)com
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading: i paint :)
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
it is... fly me to the moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/59876160/fly-me-to-the-moon
+1 for adding up your points :)
10 points!
thanks!
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
The locket, but I also love the moon.
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.- leave a link
http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/p/contestsgiveaways.html
+1 Tweet- Leave link (there's a RT button at the top of the post, and you can tweet this once a day for more entries)
http://twitter.com/#!/BooksThings/status/1799666052112384
+1 leave a comment about the interview.
I love Kelley Armstrong and I also love the eclectic as well!!
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
Art/craft/dog training
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
Same as the Mad Scientist. Mix of the old and new!
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
books (dot) things (at) yahoo (dot) com
+1 for adding up your points :)
18
+2 For following Candace Book Blog
ReplyDelete+5 For Favorite Item at Little Ectectic me is Steampunk Tine Flying Key in a Jar
+2 For Following Steampunkery & Book
+1 For My E-Mail sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com
+1 For comment about this Interview I love The Hole Idea of SteamPunk Jewelry Have been wanting to by some Pieces my Self now I have some where to look.I Hearted it why i was there.
+1 Fro Adding
=12
sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com
+2 Follwoing Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+1 for comment about this interview. It's really smart to recycle old items and use them to create something new! I love Kally Armstrong too so I was excited to hear her mentioned in your interview :)
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
writing/painting
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I love that it's the love child of new and old. There's always something unique about it, and yet familiar at the same time.
+1 leave your email address
melodiousrevelry (at) gmail (dot) com
+1 adding up your points
7
Thank you for the chance to win!
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+1 Left a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews contest post
+5 Visited the shop. I love the Steampunk Room 88 Necklace
+1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/senaslc/status/1964029706768384
+1 My creative outlet outside of reading - writing and photography
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? It's different and unique.
+1 sena.sagani at gmail dot com
+1 total - 13
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item. There are so many fabulous pieces there! My favorite has to be Fly me to the Moon. Because I can't just say one, Delicately Locked and Gears of the Butterfly are very lovely as well.
+1 leave a comment about the interview. I also like the idea of making something old into something new and beautiful. You make a great point about necklaces, I never really thought of the line of vision for others to see.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? Basically the same answer as I said above about something old turning into something new. In reading steampunk, it's a whole new world for me and I'm finding it fascinating from the other genres I'm used to.
+1 email nalynboni AT gmail DOT com
+1 Total = 13
Thank you for the giveaway!
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. +5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item. - I like the little flying key ina jar, or the fly me to the moon necklace - it's a toss up, but they are all good.
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog-
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.-
+1 Tweet- http://twitter.com/JessicaHastings
+1 leave a comment about the interview.- I love theat Little Eclectic Me said she would have a case of coke, her laptop and a sketchbook with her if stranded. That is exactly what I say when asked that question, minus the sketchbook, for that I say a notebook and pen.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading. Writing. I love to sit and write all day long. You never know when the inspiration will hit you so I always carry a notebook and pen at all times.
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? - The dress. I love regency victorian era clothing and mixed with one of my fave stories (The Time Machine), the whole style of dressing is fantastic. I wish I could afford to dress that way, but alas...
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
+1 for adding up your points :)
My email is asherpep3@aol.com and my link to all the badges is my blog hyperlink. Love this contest.
Total points 20, yes!
Jessica @ Laugh Love Write
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
ReplyDeleteFly Me to The Moon
+1 leave a comment about the interview.
I also like Kelley Armstrong. Elena is a cool character.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
I like to make cards for people from scrapbooking supplies
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I like the book snippet teasers.
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
ostipow at gmail dot com
+1 for adding up your points :)
10 points!
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
Fly Me to the Moon!
+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
Making kids clothing & tutu's
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
The clothing!
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
folksohana at gmail dot com
+1 for adding up your points
15pts
Thanks!
+2 Follower of Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+1 Comment about the interview: I think you should keep doing interviews! They are awesome to read. =)
+1 Creative outlet: writing
+1 email address: soulphistication@yahoo.com
+1
=6
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
I love the gear parts pendant and the Steampunk Gears of the Butterfly Necklace- the silvery one.
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog- leave a link
http://amethystdaydreams.blogspot.com/
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog (Steampunkery & Book Reviews)
http://amethystdaydreams.blogspot.com/
+1 Tweet- Leave link
http://twitter.com/mekyser/status/4183979309662208
+1 leave a comment about the interview.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
crafting!
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I love the look of steampunkery, it is so different and interesting.
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
megankyser at gmail dot com
+1 for adding up your points :)
=17!
My interview comment:
ReplyDeleteI love Kelley Armstrong too!! Her world is just awesome. Also, thanks for giving us the heads up on this Etsy shop! it is on my favorites for christmas shopping!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust added the Steampunkery Badge!
ReplyDelete+2 for having the Steampunkery badge on your blog.- leave a link
http://amethystdaydreams.blogspot.com/
megankyser at gmail dot com
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest (did)
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.(Gears of the Butterfly Necklace) is my favorite.
+1 leave a comment about the interview. (agree with her about the key/lock necklace; very attractive and interesting. The interview gave me an insight into her world.)
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading. (I do scrapbooking, some knitting and make crafts.)
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery? (the amazing jewelry)
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you. (yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
+1 for adding up your points :)
+15 points
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
+2 Follow Candance's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item. = I really like the Butterfly of Gears Pendant
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
+1 for adding up your points
Total: 11
cjmfnobrega AT gmail DOT com
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog(PinkStuff28)
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews(PinkStuff28)
+1 Leave a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews. and say you came from this contest(Done ) (http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-protectorate-no-2.html?showComment=1290434898089#c7900479156388718964)
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
My fav item is :Butterfly of Gears Pendant ;
+1 for having Candace's Badge on your blog- http://booktopiasign.blogspot.com/
+1 for having Mad Scientists badge on your blog(http://booktopiasign.blogspot.com/)
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
raluk.93 at gmail (dot) com
+1 for adding up your points :)
Total Points : 14
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item.
Old Map Pendant Necklace... it's so neat!
+1 leave a comment about the interview.
It's so nice that she had so much support... it's always daunting trying to do something new when people just put you down and tell you that you can't.
+1 tell us about your creative outlet outside of reading.
I have a website for it!
www.littlebearries.blogspot.com
+1 What do you find interesting about Steampunkery?
I've always loved old gears and such, so to see things utilized in such amazing ways that before were literally just trash... I absolutely love it!
+1 leave your email address so we can get a hold of you.
littlebearries@yahoo.com
+2 I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteayoung3360@hotmail.com
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 My favourites are Lock and Key Bracelet and the Tiny Travel Size Flying Key in a Jar. So beautiful!
+1 Tweet- http://twitter.com/#!/justeena/status/7555926131216386
+1 I like to do graphics! I used to be so into it a couple of years ago. Now, I'm still doing graphics but I'm a little less interested in it.
+1 justeena_25(at)yahoo(dot)ca
+1 total = 13
-My favorite item is most definitely the "Fly Me to the Moon" necklace. I love the wing with the gears on it! ^_^
ReplyDelete-My creative outlet usually includes some type of needlework (knitting or crochet mostly), or photography.
-I am hooked on Steampunkery because of its hybrid-nature…we're "looking back" at this concept of peoples touching a version of the future. Past and future together, I love it.
- schalazeal @ gmail . com
Total: 12 points
(entry, follower, fave item, creative outlet, SP interest, email, tally)
+2 following blog
ReplyDelete+2 Following Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+1 left a comment on Steampunkery & Book Reviews: http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com/2010/11/reading-bucket-list-challenge.html?showComment=1290686317863#c4661836023476195316
+5 favorite item on Little Eclectic Me: tiny flying key in a jar
+1 Tweet-
+1 email: adbcoz(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 total points:: 13 entries
thanks for the giveaway!
oops, forgot the link to the tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/andreadbc/status/7763719819886593
ReplyDeleteandrea
+2 follow you
ReplyDelete+2 follow steampunkery
+1 ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
+1 adding up
total 6
+2 Follow Candace's Book Blog
ReplyDelete+2 Follow Steampunkery & Book Reviews.
+5 Visit Little Eclectic Me and tell us your favorite item: I loved the key to the rose garden
+1 isabookwhore at gmail dot com
+1 Total: 11
Thanks!
http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/8020867091005440
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net