Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winner from Little Eclectic Me Giveaway

I have finally got a winner for the Little Eclectic Me Giveaway!  There were 60 people who entered with a total of 617 entries.   
The winner was selected with random.org and is...
Annabelle!  
Congrats Annabelle!  
She's been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
I'm still working on adding entries for the multiple winners packages (Steampunk books), but I'll be sure to announce the winners once I have them.  I will also email the winners.

I have more giveaways listed up at the top and I have more coming all through next week.  So many in fact that a giveaway will be listed almost every day! 

Thanks everyone who entered the contest and I have word that there may be more giveaway's from Little Eclectic Me in the future! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of giveaways. Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, CONGRATS!!!

    I also have an award for you at my blog.

    I'm sorry if you don't accept awards.

    I do love your blog so.

    Mad Scientist.
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs