In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we get together to talk about all the books we got through the week.
I had a great book week! Tons of good ones I can't wait to read.
First of all these two I have been waiting for all year! I was SO excited when my preorder finally arrived.
I already read Clockwork Angel and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
I'm reading Paranormalcy right now and loving it too.
I won Adios, Nirvana
by Conrad Wesselhoeft
and
Virals
by Kathy Reichs
from Pam at Bookalicio.us
My MIL hauled me to Borders this week (I had been doing so well!) and the clearance was amazing!
So I finally got a Christopher Moore book.
And Skyler White asked me to review her book that comes out in November so when I saw her other book in the clearance section I had to get it.
Okay, for some reason my computer program is not flipping the picture. I don't usually upload pictures onto the netbook and I guess this is why. I'm unfamiliar with how everything works that's not the internet.
But I brought the kids to the library and I dropped off some bookmarks in the teen area and I always go through and pick out some of my favorite books and stick them outwards on the ends so people will be more likely to grab them. I also usually pimp them out to anyone who's around... but anywhoo, I saw Swoon and and the first book in The Agency series. Both of which are on my list to read. I'm not sure if I'll actually have time to get to them before they are overdue, so we'll see. But if so, I have them!
For review this week I got two children's books.
Man Gave Names to All the Animals
by Bob Dylan is this amazing book with a CD where he sings the song.
I'll probably post the review on Wednesday, but this is my kids favorite book right now.
We also got The Secret Lives of Princesses
by Philippe Lechermeier for review. It's very cute and completely different from the millions of princess books out there. We haven't had time to really read it yet, but I'll post the review in a couple weeks, I think.
Thanks to Sterling Publishing for these two books!
Note: I only post children's books I've received for review on my IMM post. So most weeks there will be no children's books on my IMM.
Okay, and then last, but not least, I got Firelight swag!
I'm on the street team so I got it for giving out to people.
I might get kicked out of the bookstores, or the library, for pushing books. But at least people are getting free swag!
Thanks Sophie with the drugs, er, swag!
So what was in your mailbox this week?
And did you see? I've reached 700 followers! WOO HOO!


















I also got Paranormalcy and Clockwork Angel. I'm very excited for them. Enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteCool stuff! I have yet to read Crescendo. I'm really excited for it to come out.
ReplyDeleteGreat books! hope you enjoy them all!!
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah! I love your book haul this week.
ReplyDeleteTeam Draki- Proud member here!=) LOL!!
Enjoy your reads!
Here is my IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q
Bought The Agency myself this week! And I've been meaning to read Christopher Moore, Fool sounds excellent!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great books. I can't wait to read Crescendo so I'm excited for you. Hope you have fun reading :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM
Paranormalcy looks so good Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteParanormalcy looks so good Happy Reading!
ReplyDeletean awesome haul - I got clockwork angel too amd loved it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome books this week! I can't wait to read Clockwork Angel!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I really want to try reading Christopher Moore's books.
Anyway, enjoy!
What a great week. Enjoy :D
ReplyDeleteCrescendo looks really good - looking forward to your review of it.
ReplyDeleteYou have a ton of amazing books this week! I can't wait to read Clockwork Angel and Paranormalcy and Crescendo and a few others .. wow!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my IMM
I got Swoon this week too, I loved Crescendo!! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you like Virals!!!
ReplyDeleteSwoon was a really goo book and I'm desparately waiting for Crescendo! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteVirals looks interesting. Enjoy your stash:-)
ReplyDeleteAwww, I've really been wanting to read Secret Lives of Princesses!! I can't wait to read your review of it!
ReplyDeleteOoooo CLOCKWORK ANGEL and VIRALS - color me green with envy :)
ReplyDeleteYou had a great week!! I can't wait to read Virals!!
ReplyDeleteWow you got a ton this week! Enjoy your books Candace can't wait for some of the reviews, especially clock work angel still haven't read it.
ReplyDeleteomg, I want this swag *-* preeetty
ReplyDelete