Monday, September 13, 2010

BlogFest winner, New domain, and other news...

I have a winner for BlogFest!
First of all WOW!  Talk about a HUGE success!  I gained more then 200 new followers, amazing! And I'm so humbled because although it wasn't a requirement so many of you still followed me.   So thank you!  I can't wait to participate in many more giveaway parades.  In fact I'm signed up for two more for this year.  One is later this month.  Check out the Fall Giveaway button on the right and sign up for your own giveaway!  Simply Stacie is hosting one the beginning of December as well and I've signed up for it (more info and sign up here).  It's bound to be huge but the majority is likely to not be book blogs (though the prizes are cash and GC's, so who cares!).  I'm hoping to make that one a HUGE giveaway, but we'll see...  
Now, on to the winner.... 
Out of 695 entrants, random.org selected 158 and the winner is....
SarahEm from Books Like Water
Congrats!
SarahEm has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond

Now I have other news as well!
I've switched to my own domain and it will now be http://www.candacesbookblog.com/
It takes about 3 days to be available all over the internet so if it doesn't work my old blogspot domain will still work.
I did change my button though so be sure to grab the new code.  And please follow me again on networked blogs! It's on the left and down a ways.


And
on the 15th, this Wednesday, Scott Nicholson will be guest posting here for his tour where he's giving away kindles.  
Yes, that is Kindle(s), as in TWO.  And the more books he sells, the more Kindles he'll giveaway.  Well, the rules technically are that if one of his books gets to the top 100 he'll throw in another.  And since some of his ebooks are only .99 cents what's there to lose?  Just buy one.  Seriously.
To enter for the kindle being given away through the blogs hosting you'll just have to comment on his guest post.  So stay tuned!
For more info head to his site: http://www.hauntedcomputer.com/


4 comments:

  1. Congrats again on all your new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    And congrats Candace on 200 more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own domain! Exciting. :) More freedom!

    And congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs