Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (14)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 This weeks teaser is from To Kill a Warlock by HP Mallory.
To Kill A Warlock, an Urban Fantasy (Dulcie O'Neil Series, Book #1) 
 "Well, now we know who can hold their potions."
I looked at Knight who seemed to regard me with amusement- a raised brow and broad grin.  There didn't seem to be any sign of the creature in him.  Just the same cocky bastard he always was.  As for me, I couldn't say I felt any creature stirring within me either.


 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a terrific book!
    My teaser is here: Hott Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    I just downloaded To Kill A Warlock just two days ago!! Killer minds think alike! It is just next once I write the review for Speak.

    I'm now a follower!

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review! I recently read a review of this book and it sounded amazing! I hope you are enjoying it! My teaser is at:
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. A follower stopping by to see what you've got going this Tuesday. Great teaser.

    This is mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of this one. But u've caught my attention. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading this. Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book has me laughing all over the place, in the most unlady like manor! I have to stop often to write down all kinds of witty quotes and the writing style is great.

    :)

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs