Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Week in Instagram- In the Mail, Prize Winnings and More

 
Happy Sunday everyone! (And Whoa, it's December!)
This post is in my week according to instagram. It's mostly the books I got but I take random pictures sometimes too.  Also, make sure you follow me on instagram, I follow back! 
 
I've had a migraine for a few days so I know I'm SO far behind on commenting and stuff.  This coming up week is going to be a busy one but I'm really hoping I can get caught up on everything, including my commenting!
 
 
A couple weeks ago I bought these two.  I might have shared this in a previous post, I don't remember!  A Study in Silks was a compulse buy cause it sounds so good!  I love the Christina Henry books and it's a series I've been able to keep up with so hopefully I can read this one soon.

 


 I finally read Kinslayer this last week, review posts tomorrow.  SO FREAKING GOOD! 
 


 Best prize package EVER came all the way from Germany!  Thank you Sandra Schwab for the book (which sounds amazing, it's gothic romance!), chocolate (long gone now!) and tea (really good tea!) along with a nice note and some bookmarks and stuff.  This package made my day!  I won this at Bookish, I believe.  So thanks to those ladies as well.
 


 I also won an awesome time travelers pendant necklace.  This is from PK Hrezo who is the author of the AMAZING Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc (I'm doing the tour for this one, look at my sidebar and sign up!).  Thanks PK for the awesome necklace, I love it!
 


 For review I got Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill  I have Meant to Be as well and need to read it soon!  This is from Amazon Vine.
 


 Also from Amazon Vine I got No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale which sounds amazing!
 
 
That's it for me!  I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I've started No One Else Can Have You twice already, but I'm afraid it's just not working for me. We'll see. But I have A Study in Silk too, and I'm very eager to read it. Steampunk is so my thing these days.
    You have so much to be excited about! Happy reading, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the first page and I'm hoping the narration changes. 2nd person can grow on me though, so fingers crossed I like it!
      I've been all over the steampunk lately. Love it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all your wins this past week! Love the pendant!

    I have Being Sloane Jacobs to read as well, I really liked her first book so I am hoping this one is good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read Meant to Be for AGES! Now I can read both of them I guess!

      Delete
  3. I like your pics! And the necklace! Being Sloan Jacobs looks good. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being sloane Jacobs and No one can have you ...Great mailbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Study in Silks was good over all. I still want that necklace! and I do believe I could sport a moose sweater like that ;) Nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is amazing! Great looking books too:) Glad you are feeling better-I know how horrid migraines can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the instagram post, and that book by Kathleen Hale is an amazing cover. At first I thought you took a picture of a sweater, haha!

    Don't feel bad. I feel like I'm constantly behind on commenting now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that time traveler pendent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved No One Else Can Have You, it was so quirky! That pendant is lovely. I've never read Christina Henry, but from your enthusiasm about her books I definitely need to give her a try. Hope you like Being Sloane Jacobs! That's on my TBR pile too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs