Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Week in Instagram- Early Christmas Gifts for Me, Lovely Cards and More Books to Review!

Happy Sunday everyone!
This post is in my week according to instagram. It's mostly the books I got but I take random pictures sometimes too.  Also, make sure you follow me on instagram, I follow back! 
 
I can't believe this is the week of Christmas!  I'll probably take two days off, but I'm not sure yet.  One for sure, but I'm not sure about Christmas Eve.
 
Anyway, here's what I have for this week! 
 
The awesome folks at Scholastic sent Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore and Divided We Fall by Trent Reedy.  I hadn't heard of either but I know I'm excited to read Manor of Secrets.  We'll see about Divided We Fall, maybe it'll surprise me and I'll love it!




I got Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien from paperbackswap. This has been on my WL on there for so long I forgot about it.  It's not a series I have seen much in the blogosphere but it sounds great!



I got Echo in Time by C.J. Hill from Harper. I'm on the blog tour and will be reviewing it Friday.  I loved the first book! 
 


In my package of Christmas presents I ordered I finally got Allegiant and Curtsies & Conspiracies.  And yes, I did buy them, but I bought them WITH the Christmas presents, so that just makes it another present, right?

I got some great cards this week, unfortunately I didn't take pics of them all, but I did take a picture of this one.  I actually read Iron Night the day before I received this Christmas card from ML Brennan.  She wrote a very sweet message on the back too.  I had read and loved Generation V and had her on the blog a couple times this year.  :)

 
That's everything for me!  I have a video of my 4 year old singing Puff the Magic Dragon on my instagram feed but I don't know how to bring the video over so you'll have to go over there to see it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday week!

17 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous about Manor of Secrets and Echo in Time! I love CJ Hill! Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Manor of Secrets too! I'm so excited for it because I loved her other book, Gilt. I really need to read Insurgent though so I can move on to Allegiant. Enjoy your books! :)

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Manor of Secrets looks really good and interesting. I hope you love your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul of books this week. :) Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the goodies!!

    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Candace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to read Curtsies and Conspiracies, I can't wait to see your review.

    Stephanie @ Cover2CoverBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. They totally count as presents!! You have to treat yourself this time of year too, right? I'm hoping to post as much as I can this week since I haven't been able to do much recently, but we'll see how it goes. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that cover for Birthmarked is so pretty. I haven't seen it before. I'm so happy that you've got Allegiant. I still haven't read mine so I hope we'll get to read them soon. Great haul, Candace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful holiday Candace!! That video is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echo in time looks great. Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a good holiday!

    Kind of want to nab Manor of Secrets :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww....what a cutie and gorgeous blue eyes and a fabulous singing voice. I just added setting up an Instagram account to my to do list. :) Have a fantastic Christmas and take two days off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Birthmarked looks cool, enjoy your new books and Have A Wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've read Birthmarked and I really liked it. I'll be interested to hear what you think of Allegiant. Great book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh! Manor of Secrets- I want! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh Manor of Secrets-add me to the chorus of people excited about that one-it looks right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs