Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holiday's!

photo credit: jikido via photopin cc
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!
This is a picture of Mt. Hood and while I live a bit further away then this, on a clear day this is the stunning mountain I get to look at.

I'll be back tomorrow with a review!

photo credit: lesliebutler via photopin cc  


15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Candace! I hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful view, very Christmas-y IMO.

    Merry Christmas, Candace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Candace to you and your family, I hope you have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lovely view! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too!! That's just the most amazing view! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. I'd love to see this in person. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! I'm so jealous of anyone leaving near a mountain! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I grew up near the mountains and I miss them!
    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! Beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Pics Candace. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas !!

    - Gayatri @ Notorious Writer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs