Monday, December 9, 2013

5th Blogoversary Giveaway- 4 prize packages!


It's my 5 year blogoversary!  I can't believe I've been blogging for 5 years!  So to celebrate I have a huge giveaway for you with 4 prize packages.

All these books have been generously donated by the authors.  I have read almost all of them (not Tragically Flawed, Awakened or Sulan- but I've read other books by the authors and they were GREAT) so I definitely recommend these!

Here's what you could win!

Prize Package #1:
NA/Adult Package(Must be 18 or older)
Signed Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc by PK Hrezo 
Signed Dreamscape by Christie Rich 
 Signed Tragically Flawed by A.M. Hargrove
 Signed Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy
 Signed Glimmers by Barbara Brooke
 Signed The Holdout by Laurel Osterkamp



Prize Package #2:
YA Package
 Signed Awakened (The Legends of Elyndia book one) by Kriston Johnson
Signed Provex City by Michael Pierce
Signed Clan by Realm Lovejoy
 Signed Sulan by Camille Picott (YA cyberpunk dystopia)
Signed A Sleep So Dark by Inara Scott
Signed Resilient by Patricia Vanasse

Prize Package #3
MG & YA Package- Fantasy
(This might look like a smaller prize, but it's not since two of the books actually have 3 stories in each)
Signed Root Bound by Tanya Karen Gough
Signed The Serpent’s Ring & The Trickster’s Totem by H.B. Bolton
Signed True Loves First Kiss Omnibus Trilogy by Heidi Garrett
 Signed The Dawning of Power Trilogy Omnibus by Brian Rathbone

Prize Package #4:
Ebook Package
Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc by PK Hrezo
True Loves First Kiss by Heidi Garrett
Audiobook of The Warrior & and the Flower by Camille Picott or an ebook
 Dreamscape by Christie Rich
 Root Bound by Tanya Karen Gough
Awakened (The Legends of Elyndia book one) by Kriston Johnson
The Dawning of Power Trilogy in ebook or audiobook by Brian Rathbone
Tragically Flawed by A.M. Hargrove
Cornerstone by Misty Provencher
Glimmers by Barbara Brooke
The Serpent’s Ring and The Trickster’s Totem by H.B. Bolton
The Holdout by Laurel Osterkamp
Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy
Provex City by Michael Pierce
Clan by Realm Lovejoy
 
There will be 4 winners. Prizes are listed above.  All items are provided by the authors and will be shipped by the authors to the winners (so they will come separately, not together). {Except for A Sleep So Dark, which I have already.}
Giveaway ends 1/8/2014
Must be 13 or older, except for Prize #1, which is for those 18 and older due to mature content in some of the books.
Fill out the rafflecopter to enter!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

37 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Blogoversary !!!
    Thank you for hostin such a great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Five years is really a long long time. Congrats on still being around!

    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5th!! That is awesome Candace! What great prize packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY 5TH BLOGOVERSARY CANDACE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! You know I adore visiting your blog every day and I can't wait to continue to do so for hopefully years to come:) *massive hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversary! Five years is pretty amazing! You keep doing what you doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 5th Blogversary Candace..what a milestone..you rock my friend. *throws confetti and raises coffee cup* Here's to many more blogoversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Happy 5th blogoversary! You're basically a preschooler while the rest of us are still wearing diapers! I'd make you muffins, but they'd totally go bad by the time they reached you.
    Congrats, my friend. I wish you many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the 5th blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Congratulations on your 5-year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for inviting me to a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary Candace! Thank you so much for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogoversary!!!! You are an inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very happy blogoversary to you!! Five years is amazing! *highfive*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! 5 years! That is amazing! Congrats! I'll have to remember to come back when I get home and enter...looks like some great reads you've put together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Thank you for being you! I'm very happy that I've had the chance to work with you and become friends. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Happy 5 year Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Five years of blogging is a huge accomplishment! Congratulations, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy blogoversary, Candace!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. FIVE YEARS?! Damn. Congrats and Happy Blogoversary, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy blogoversary, Thank you for the awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy schmolies! :) Happy 5th blogaversary!!! Wooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow your blogoversary already! It seems like only a couple months since the last one :) Happy blogoversary, doll! 5 years is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow 5 years! That's SO awesome!! Happy blogoversary Candace! So glad I found your blog, it's definitely on my short list of faves, and I hope you keep blogging for another 5 years and then some. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A big congrats on your blogversary! So love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy blogoversary-so excited to be celebrating with you and so inspired by how involved and passionate you still are! As you know I've been struggling this past year and you're such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Five years! That's amazing. Thanks for everything. I'm loving working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Five years? Congratulations. That's so cool! Thanks for such an awesome giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Five years! That is quite an accomplishment. How many book have you read in that time? A million? LOL. Your hard work has paid off. You are a staple in the book blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on your 5th blogoversary, sweetheart! :) That is quite a milestone! You're awesome, there's no doubt about it, and I consider myself lucky to be one of the bloggers you interact with <3 Keep up the hard work, it's much appreciated! Lots of love, kisses and cupcakes and here's to another 5 (and more) fantastic years in the Book Blogging World!<3 MWAH!!! *throws confetti in the air*

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!!! 5 years is a lot, time flies really fast :D Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on the 5th blogoversary, Candace. Looking forward for many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  33. 5 years!!! wow! Have you noticed how they went??

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your age is inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs