Happy Sunday everyone!
This post is in my week according to instagram. It's mostly the books I
got but I take random pictures sometimes too. Also, make sure you follow me on instagram, I follow back!
It's been awhile since I did an instagram post, so I have quite a few to share with you this week!
If you missed my Wordstock recap, you should check that out. I'll skip sharing those pictures again.
However, I haven't shared a picture with the new books I got from Wordstock, so here are the ones I picked up there. As well as Falling Kingdoms which came in the mail that week and Endless Knight, which my friend Sara gave to me at Wordstock (she had an extra copy). Thanks Sara (Novel Novice)!
I won a $50 Amazon Gift Card and I got to order some books! These are a few that I ordered. I'm SO excited, I wish I could read them NOW!
I got a new mouse. Isn't she beautiful?!
I got Masks for review. This is a fantasy and I'm really excited to read it!
I'm hosting The Book Thief book club and the pretty books came! You'll see more on this as I'll be doing a post about the book club meeting about the book and then the book club meeting about the movie.
My gorgeous paperback of Shadows of Asphodel came. I read this already on my kindle and it's SO good! It was so good I offered to do a tour and we are! I still have sign ups open (at least as I type this up, cause they might close soon!) so if this interests you you can find that info HERE.
She was awesome and she sent me bookmarks too! The original cover is the one on the far right. It's available as well (or should be soon if it isn't yet).
I went and got some storage solutions. This is one of those fake books. I'm going to store swag inside.
I also got a new prize box so I have a place to put my giveaway items. Apparently I have Paris on the mind... ;)
I read her new book recently and loved it so I had to get this one!
I didn't request this one for ages due to my TBR, but I'm really dying to read it, so I finally grabbed it off of Amazon Vine for review. I loved the first book!
It's fall here, and everything is about Halloween. We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and then this week I took a few fall pictures. I'm not sharing them all, but here are a few!


































OMG. So many copies of The Book Thief O_O I also got Just One Year this week, can't wait to dig into that one.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading, Candace! <33
OMG!! Where should I start. The Book Thief! *grabs one copy silently* You won't notice, right ;) I really hope you'll enjoy that book. Also Kinslayer, I must have it. You've got some amazing books this week.
ReplyDeletePS. I love the pictures from pumpkin patch! so good! Great post Candace :)
OOooh very nice!
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Beautiful, beautiful pictures, Candace! These are some great looking books as well. Looking forward to your reviews on these.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
1. That mouse is beautiful :) 2. I also use Paris trunks! 3. Winning a $50 gift card is AWESOME. Looks like you had a great week :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fall pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the books, Masks looks a little creepy, can't wait to see what you think about it!
I loved Welcome Caller, This is Chloe. Hope you do too!
ReplyDeleteI need to go get some pumpkins. I always try to walk that line of dropping prices and there still being quality pumpkins left lol
Gorgeous photos, Candace. I always look forward to seeing them. Welcome Caller looks good, and I hope you enjoy A Little Too Far.
ReplyDeleteYour new mouse is so gorgeous! I love checking out your picture!
ReplyDeleteLove those fall leaves!! Autumn is definitely my favorite season. Looks like you got some awesome books. That's great you were able to buy some lovely titles with your amazon card. That's always a positive about winning a gift card. ;)
ReplyDeleteI've not read The Book Thief and I had no clue they were going to make a movie about it. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting week for you, Candace! I'm eager to read Kinslayer, and I really love your new mouse, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOddly, I ended up liking Fallen Kingdoms much more than I'd thought I would. I hope you will too.
Thanks for sharing!
Love the fall pictures, and your mouse is too cute! I seriously need to read Book Thief.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your week in books ROCKED. I wish I could use Instagram, but I don't have a smartphone..
ReplyDeleteThis post is filled with lovely photos and lots of fantastic books. Your Book Thief book club sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI bought this one not too long ago when we were talking about it earlier. Hopefully soon I will get to it.
ReplyDeleteMS
That mouse is gorgeous! Love all your pics :)
ReplyDeleteWow, so many amazing books this week. I just adore the cover for Shadows of Asphodel and your new swag book too. Happy reading.
ReplyDeleteLove your mouse! I want to go check out Witchstruck now. I'm trying to gather books with witches in them to do research for my own. (Apparently, I hadn't thought of that before . . . finding out what people have already written about is a sure-fire way to figure out how to be original!)
ReplyDeleteLove this post every week. One of my faves.
That mouse is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to take my son to the pumpkin patch. Also, you have A little To far! That is a book I want to read.
ReplyDeleteKinslayer! Paris box! Wee!
ReplyDeleteLookie all those Book Thiefs! Very curious to see what you think of that one, Candace.
ReplyDeleteWendy @ The Midnight Garden
Yay for all the Book Thiefs! I love that book so much. What lovely pics of the pumpkins and the fall leaves! So many fab book pics too, you got some wonderful reads this week. Can't wait to hear what you think of Kinslayer. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Amazon card-that's an exciting prize and it looks like you spent it wisely. Also love all your fall pictures-it's still pretty nice in SoCal but I'm craving some slightly colder weather to really feel like autumn.
ReplyDelete