In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week. This was an epic week for books and decided to split it up into two parts. Part one was done on Wednesday and Part two on Friday.
Borrowed:
*all links go to amazon*
From Lori at Pure Imagination (Thank You Lori!)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin (read and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!)
The Scorpio Races
by Maggie Stiefvater
Fallen Grace
by Mary Hooper
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs
From Angela at Reading Angel (thank you Angela!)
Half-Blood (A Covenant Novel)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fairy Bad Day
by Amanda Ashby
The Magnolia League
by Katie Crouch
The Gathering (Darkness Rising, Book 1)
by Kelley Armstrong
For Review:
The Near Witch
by Victoria Schwab (read and loved!)
Queen of the Dead (A Ghost and the Goth Novel)
by Stacey Kade
Putting Makeup on Dead People
by Jen Violi
Water bottle and playing cards
Thank you Disney Hyperion!
Ruby Red (Ruby Red - Trilogy)
by Kerstin Gier
Thank you Zeitghost Media and Macmillan!
Bought:
A Need So Beautiful
by Suzanne Young
Passion ((Fallen))
by Lauren Kate
Haunting Violet
by Alyxandra Harvey
Beautiful
by Amy Reed
Instructions for a Broken Heart
by Kim Culbertson
Many Bloody Returns
Anthology
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green and David Levithan
Gimme a Call
by Sarah Mlynowski *signed*
I'm heading off to the beach for the weekend but will be sure to check out your IMM's when I get back Sunday or on Monday!


















Awesome, awesome books! Hope you enjoy them all! I just finished The Scorpio Races and I loved it!! I also bought Gimme A Call this week! Enjoy all of your new books!!
ReplyDeleteOld follower
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/
Huge book week. Fantastic stuff though. Ruby Red is great. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteI love Near Witch!!! Hope you enjoy it! Awesome week in books! I had a pretty good one as well so yay! :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW! just WOW!
ReplyDeleteAwesome collection of books! With so many great titles, don't know how you decide which one to read first. Think I'd choose Ruby Red or The Near Witch. Enjoy!
ReplyDeletelots of awesome books! I hope you ended up loving The Near Witch.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading Ruby Red too, looks really good.
I got some serious book envy when you held up A Need So Beautiful, so I'm gonna take that as a sign I'd better order it for myself :P
happy reading :)
WOW! So many wonderful titles this week. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children was an amazing read. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. A Need So Beautiful and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer look awesome. Enjoy all of those fabulous reads.
ReplyDeleteYou really did have an amazing week!! Hope you enjoy them all :)
ReplyDeleteI MUST read Mara soon! Seriously great books this week, Candace. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is really good and I loved Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I'm reading The Gathering right now (Lori's review made me want to read it) so I'm interested to see how our reactions compare.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy(ed) the beach and happy reading :)
Wow I think I may have to marry your mailbox. What a fantastic book week.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading
You did have a really awesome week! :) I hope you love The Scorpio Races, WG WG, Miss Peregrine's...well really I hope you love all of them!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Vlogs.
ReplyDeleteI think you'd better check my blog to see what I said about you and collect something ...
http://weavingataleortwo.blogspot.com/2011/06/poetry-summer-and-award.html