Sunday, March 16, 2014

Giveaway: Leaping Leprechauns & Frolicking Fairies- The All Things Irish Blog Hop


Ginny from Gin's Book Notes, and myself, are excited to be hosting Leaping Leprechauns & Frolicking Fairies: The All Things Irish Blog Hop, running March 17th-24th.
This hop is to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and giveaway some goodies!  Enter my giveaway and then find the list below it for many more!

Giveaway:
On my blog you can enter to win a $15 Gift Card or book of choice from The Book Depository.   This way you can pick a book you've been wanting.
This is open worldwide.
Must be 13 or older to enter.
Fill out the rafflecopter.


11 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I've never been to Ireland. However,the St. Patrick's Day is so famous that I enjoy to participate in green theme here in my country. By the way. thank you for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great hop and for the fabulous giveaway Candace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy st. Patricks day!! And thanks for the chance to win this giveaway!

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making this the happiest St Patrick's day with your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patrick's Day Candace! Thanks for hosting the hop with me! You are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patrick's Day Candance and thank you for this great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I under appreciate St Patricks Day, but not on purpose.

    Maybe it's because I'm mostly scottish and english underneath all the layers of american

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for co-hosting this hop, Candace! I'm very happy to be participating and chatting with the readers who stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs