Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heads up- I'm on All About {n} Go check out my shelves!

Awhile back I did a post about my bookshelves but some of you may have missed it.  If so make sure you go check them out on All About {n}!  I'm on there today!  I had a blast reading some of the comments, and it was crazy that even though I just took those pictures not long ago so many of my shelves have changed.  Books being moved and stuff :)  I also love being featured on other blogs, so thanks Nely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs