Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Romantic Book Charms Giveaway *ENDED*


Valentines Day is coming up and Nancy, from Southwest Sky Jewelry is giving away this set of 5 romantic bookcharms.  

From Southwest Sky Jewelry

You Will Receive All 5 "Mini Book Charms" which Include:

-Classic "Wuthering Heights"
-Classic "Romeo & Juliet"
-Classic "Romeo and Juliet" in Color
-Classic "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
-Classic "Phantom of the Opera"
These Miniature Book Charms Include 28-30 Blank Pages and Open and Close Just Like a Book-(no writing inside).
These are Great for a Necklace or to Hang on a Book Mark, Party Favors, add a Ribbon to tie on Stemware for Wine Glass Charms, Etc.!

The Giveaway:
One person will win all 5 of these Mini Book Charms.
This Giveaway is open Internationally.  Please take note that Southwest Sky does not always ship Internationally, if you wish to purchase something and you are outside of the US please contact Nancy on her etsy.  This Giveaway ends February 11th, 2011

This Giveaway is now closed.


Required Entry:  Go to Southwest Sky Jewelry and come back and tell me your favorite item from her shop in a comment.  OR tell me what book you would most like to see made into a book charm (she does customs!).  Please include your contact information. 
  
  There are no extra entries this time around but if you like what you see I hope you'll:
Follow Southwest Sky Jewelry's Blog
Follow Southwest Sky on Twitter
And feel free to tweet this contest as well!



Disclosure:  The items being given away are provided by the company mentioned in return for this post advertising for them.  I will be mailing it myself but take no responsibility if it is lost in the mail.  I cannot promise that it will be perfect and take no responsibility for the condition. 

That being said I will do my best to insure it arrives safely and unharmed.

56 comments:

  1. Hm, I think I'm going to sit this one out, but I would to see Shakespeare charms! (I'm a Midsummer Night's Dream kinda girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vintage Butterfly Turquoise, Mother of Pearl, and Jet Sterling Ring over @ southwest sky jewellary. The jewerally is beautiful.

    Thanks for making the giveaway international.

    meganmcdade2008@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see any of the Jane Austen books - especially Persuasion and Pride and Prejudice - and/or Jane Eyre as a book charm.

    Margay1122ATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute! Great giveaway.

    I really like the Vintage Sterling Silver Long Repeating Leaf Pierced Earrings (Long name!)

    Lucia
    iLiveiLaughiLoveBooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance!

    Vintage Malachite Sterling Silver Ring and Turquoise Onyx Charm Bracelet are beautiful!!!

    I would love to see the covers of YA books in these beauties: Unearthly,The Body Finder, Firelight... to name a few :)

    itzel_library@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! http://www.etsy.com/listing/56943096/taxco-sterling-frog-bracelet-vintage

    I know just who I would get it for :)

    robin [at] intensewhisper [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fave:Vintage Silver Metal and Brass Heart Cuff Bracelet
    wulanseries at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bookcharms are one of a kind!! so cute
    My favorite piece of jewelry was the
    Copper and Turquoise Spiny Oyster Charm Bracelet but everything was so unique and amazing it was hard to choose.

    Contact me: Kimberly M.
    chapis.luvs@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say what you will, but I'd love to see one of the Twilight Saga books. Or some other YA love books.

    I really love ALL of the turquoise pieces. It is my favorite stone, I can't get enough of it! (I only have 3 pieces of jewelry with it, so I REALLY do not have enough- haha)

    Thanks for the giveaway

    ilikethesebooksblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Steampunk Alice in Wonderland necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60722099/steampunk-alice-in-wonderland-5-mini
    rickimc[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my new favorite in her shop is:
    Vintage Butterfly Turquoise, Mother of Pearl, and Jet Sterling Ring

    megankyser at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a follower and email subscriber. I would like to see Twilight or Shiver made into a charm. Please enter me in contest. I would love win these book charms. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I would love one with Nalini Singh's gorgeous Archangels Consort cover on it ♥
    cbcowley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These book charms are so cute. I like all the book charms. I am allergic to sterling silver, but my granddaughter would love the butterfly ring (may have to get her one..lol).

    I may have to see if I can get Terry Spears, Lora Leigh or Rebecca York book charms.. :-)



    Please enter me in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I loved! I would kike to see Alice in Wonderland book charm! I really love this book.

    sweet.sayumi@yahoo.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. I noticed that there is no mini book charm for Pride and Prejudice! I must have it! Heck, I would love all of Jane Austen's 6 novels on my wrist as a charm bracelet! Thank you!

    -Jessica T.

    jessicatapia_afuel07(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great giveaway.
    I would like to see any of the Jane Austen books or Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Vintage Zuni Turquoise Sterling Pierced Blossom Earrings. It's such a timeless and versatile piece that one can use forever dressed up or down. Can't get better than that.
    frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the kokopelli pin... and, of course, the book charms!

    rnewnham(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's ridiculous how cute this is - http://www.etsy.com/listing/66279370/vintage-silver-metal-and-brass-heart

    I would really love to see charms of The Hunger Games or Mortal Instruments series...that would be awesome!

    beckwithliz[at]rocketmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Large Mother of Pearl Sterling Pendant on Liquid Silver Necklace - Vintage.

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh, that Sterling Moonstone Heart Treasure Charm Bracelet is to DIE for. Thanks for the chance to win the mini charms. They're lovely.

    lisapottswriter(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to see Harry Potter on a book charm! It may be cliche, but I LOVE Hp.
    chicklitgirl@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite is the vintage silver metal and brass heart cuff bracelet. It's so cute.

    erinberry12 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not entering (I mentioned above) but I had another idea. I'd love to see Robin Hood charms!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Alice in Wonderland set!

    blissfulrains(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please enter me in the giveaway.

    I like the Vintage Silver Metal and Brass Heart Cuff Bracelet... just gorgeous.

    justpeachy36@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This vintage charm bracelet is to die for. Such a lovely piece!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/39670251/sterling-moonstone-heart-treasure-charm

    Thanks for introducing me to her shop!

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Alice in Wonderland steampunk set. I would personally love one for Jane Eyre, and I have to agree with a couple of the others up above...Jane Austen set and a Twilight set.

    Very cool, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all the mini charms, but I also love the Sterling Silver Coral earrings, beautiful!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, you have to have a "Twilight" charm.

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the book charms, and I really like the "canadian heavy sterling silver enamel coat-of-arms shield cuff bracelet". Lots of nice things there!!

    Donna
    packratmomto4(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooh, fun contest! The book charms are a great idea. :) I'm a necklace gal myself and love this one because I don't have anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for the contest and telling me about the website. I love the beautiful Sterling Silver Pierced Earrings with Yellow Gold Center Leaves. Intricate Design with Tiny Granulation Detailing. Oval Onyx. Long French Hooks.
    Thanks!
    rbooth43 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think it would be cool like someone said to have some of our YA books made into them to name some vampire academy series, Hush, crescendo, fallen, torment, brightly woven. I know there are more those are some I can think of off hand.

    ashley @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi! Enter me too, please!

    My favorite item would be this set of 5 mini charm books:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/65937461/set-of-5-romantic-classic-inspired-mini

    e-mail: miha_loves_zaf[@]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like the Rhinestone / Crystal Turtle Pin Brooch - so cute!

    Sara
    yavampire(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i like Vintage Butterfly Turquoise, Mother of Pearl, and Jet Sterling Ring
    gustosagiveaways at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Lime Green Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet.

    vena.nedkova at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think cookbooks would be a neat idea!

    danaan at gmx dot at

    ReplyDelete
  41. oh my, they are sooo cute and the idea ist fantastic! I absolutely love the Kokopelli Pin! thanks for mentioning the shop!!
    greetings, Melanie

    booksforalleternity at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i love Steampunk Alice in Wonderland 5 Mini Books Charm Necklace with Looking Glass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the Set of 5- Steampunk Spooky Classics Inspired Miniature Book Charms! Would love to see Jimmy Carter's books in miniature!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Follow southwest gal on twitter, same name!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Follow Southwest Sky blog via GFC!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. They are all amazing!wuthering heights is my fav, though!

    aliasgirl at libero dot it

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like turquoise jewelery so my pick would be the heavy turquoise Nugget sterling silver cuff bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the Set of 5 Romantic Classic Inspired Mini Book Charms.

    meredithfl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. These mini book charms are fantastic! I also like the Vintage Zuni Turquoise Sterling Pierced Blossom Earrings - Hallmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'd like to have a book charm of the mortal instruments by cassandr clare or the truth about forever by Sarah Dessen...
    clarissa dot bulatao at yahoo dot com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi! I LOVE the Alice in Wonderland bookcharm! That's always been my favorite cartoon! :D

    msKpopper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. wonderful giveaway- I'd love to win! I also love the Vintage Green Turquoise Sterling Southwestern Ring from her shop
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awesome giveaway! I'd love to see a Hunger Games book charm.

    af.love78(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. love the miniature books!!! i follow your blog and southwestskyjewelry's blog :) my fave item, aside from the wonderful giveaway: Set of 5 Christmas Classics and Traditional Mini Book Charms
    pringlespalo(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I think that these book charms are the cutest idea! And the classic theme ones seem very appealing to me. It'd be cool if there were charms of some popular books today, like lets say the DARKEST POWERS series by kelley Armstrong! But anyway, id LOVE to win these cute charms!

    Jamad
    jazzy_jay673@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like the Turquoise Onyx Charm Bracelet the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs