
I just wanted to remind you all I'm live on twitter right now (or very soon!) from the Dark Days of Supernatural tour stop in Redmond, Washington with Kimberly Derting, Cynthia Hand and Ellen Schreiber! I'm tweeting about the event with pictures and giveaways! I have posters to give away as well as other swag so be sure to head over!
I'm interviewing the authors at 1:30 but will start tweeting the second I finish. I'm going to be multi tasking big time because I'm also video taping the event so bear with me if I have misspellings or miss questions, etc. I'm planning to have some helpers to help with picking out the winners of the prizes.
Hashtags for the event are #DarkDays and #WinDD for the giveaways.
I'll be back Sunday with the taped interviews and a giveaway of the books!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Keep in mind that this is a prepped post. Unforeseen events could happen. But you'll know if I'm on twitter if you head over there and check!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Keep in mind that this is a prepped post. Unforeseen events could happen. But you'll know if I'm on twitter if you head over there and check!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.
I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!